Hello from the United kingdom

jon tucker

Registered
Just thought it was time to introduce myself, but don't know where to post. This is one heck of a forum!!
I got my brand new 'Busa a couple of weeks ago and I should finish the first 600 mile part of the break in this weekend. The bike is scary enough at 5500 rpm what an earth is it like at the red line!!
My previous bike was an Aprilia Futura, a bit more comfortable but the 'Busa makesme laugh out loud when I twist my wrist. The new bike gives better miles per gallon as well, which is a good thing as we are now paying over $8 for an imperial gallon.
I have fitted a double bubble and have a hugger on order but my wife has threatened me if I spoil the looks of the bike.
Regards
Jon Tucker
Rochdale UK

Congrats on your new bike and welcome ... so you know that we also like pics here
smile.gif

Very nice CONGRATULATIONS on the bike. <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>WELCOME</span>

Welcome to the addiction Jon Tucker
biggrin.gif

Did they mention we like pics..

Welcome on board, Jon!

I'm pretty much a "newbie" as well and live just across the Pennines from you. Recently bought a 'Busa after a health scare...well I wasn't going to wait any longer to get the bike of my dreams!

There are quite a few Brits who are members but I don't think you can find out details easily unless we start a UK Chapter thread for ride-outs etc?

Hope you enjoy the bike!

cheers
Delboybusa

Jon Welcome to the family. Congrats on the new purchase and we all would like it if you posted some pics of your Busa.

Back