Hello from the Harley world...

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
How's everyone doing? I'm doing the work thing and paying bills. Been outta the loop so long with the sportbike world. All these HD's I'm surrounded with have clouded my vision. lol

One thing I know for sure is that sport bikes have become REAL expensive. To the point it's worth paying a few grand more for a Duc, BMW or KTM. Well, back to my lift to continue wrenching on these 2 cylinder behemoths..

I miss the meet n greets and east coast rides we all used to have.

you're always welcome around here even if you're not currently on a Busa...glad to hear you're doing well! i've lost contact with Red05 so i have no idea if he still has your old bike, he was working a full-time job plus helping out at his wife's restaurant last time i talked to him...poor Tango was just up on stands in the corner of the garage :beerchug:

Watz up man,,
Things have changed the last few years, there are still a few of us still around

Hey Paul!!! We miss seeing you too...miss the ECHR rides a ton myself :(

Trying to get some of the gang back together, maybe some new faces...head on down sometime! Bring the Harley - we don't care what you're on, just as long as you stop by :thumbsup:

I know Tom(Postal) bought his turbo bike back from DJ but did he sell it?

Va, I have no bike. Not since 2010 when my accident happened. I'll still be around though.

What's up guys. Va, I'll borrow your bike but it'll come back with a full exhaust system on it... lol Everytime I see your bike I'm like "Stock pipes... gahhhh!"

What's up guys. Va, I'll borrow your bike but it'll come back with a full exhaust system on it... lol Everytime I see your bike I'm like "Stock pipes... gahhhh!"

Tsk tsk...they aren't stock...Omar bought me Yoshimuras...she's purty Spongebob!

Tsk tsk...they aren't stock...Omar bought me Yoshimuras...she's purty Spongebob!

Are they pink like the rest of the bike?

post_12_00118_post_12_97125_vabarbiebusa.jpg

Oh, you KNOW they're pink. Hey, remember the TP?! Lol

OMG, look at the peanut gallery that gathered here today! And out of the blue?! :rofl:

Nope, they're not pink...

I HATE PINK!!! :banghead:

:moon:

Back