Hello from Sweden

Constrictor

Registered
Just wanted to say hello! Just picked up this 2007 from a dealer, 18641 miles(?) 30000km, stock but equipped with Laser Hot Cams. My last bike was the XT1200X Super Teneré, and before that MT-01 and a couple of GSX-R1000.. Nothing big planned but will get some SBS brake pads and a new rear tire ;-)

busan.jpg

Welcome. Good looking scoot. Your in good company here. Everyone of us were happy with our bikes when we got them, with the exception of one or two things we wanted to change. Haha.

Thanks for your replies! ;-) I hope that I finally found "home" as SSGT_B wrote so my plan is to take care of it and hopefully it will go on forever! Feels like a quality machine and I ride pretty gentle so it shouldnt be a problem! ;-) But ofc, youre Always looking for some mods/farcles! ;-)

Welcome along, nice lookin bike, tell us a bit more about yourself and how you found the new love of your life.
BTW, your English is good for a Swede, not much of an accent at all, unlike our German friend lmao!
:poke:
It’s ok Berlin, we all love ya mate!

Well, +40 rider, living in Southern Sweden been riding since -97, started with a Suzuki TS125R, few other older streetbikes, a TT600R and after that i bought a new "Candy-burning copper / black GSX-R1000 K4, loved that bike but the Insurance cost was insane (young driver + big city ;-)
Few bikes later i thought I was gonna keep my Super Teneré forever, good at almost Everything, but so boring.. Thought about selling the bike back to the dealer when i saw the busa, it had been sitting att the shop for almost a year and I just switched bikes with the dealer and so far I dont regret it!
Been riding in storm and rain a couple of weeks, mostly around 41F degrees, and after last ride I couldnt move left arm for two days cause of the cold wind in combination with lazy middle aged man, but still, fun as h***! =)

Now the weather is even worse so now Im just waiting for the spring and spending time online browsing for brake pads, new tires etc! ;)

Back