Hello from Sin City

Hawaiian

Registered
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kaui and I'm located in Las Vegas. A couple of buddy's convinced me to upgrade to a Busa and that has been the best decision. Looking forward to meeting new people as we begin the warm weather riding season. Next month we'll be in Cali for the weekend to enjoy the scenery.
Aloha,
Kaui
SinCityHawaiian

IMG_1942.jpg

Welcome and if ya ever want to ride on the weekend some time with a fellow Org member drop me a PM.
Ron

:welcome: to the .oRg!

There's a great crew of .oRgsters in Vegas, baby; yeah! :whistle:

Congrats on the upgrade...you've achieved the pinnacle of motorcycling (of course, that's MY opinion...)

Ride safe, ride sane; stick around awhile. :beerchug:

Eh Howzit Hawaiian, where you going be in Calif? - Kento

We will be staying at Big Bear but will hit the coast either Saturday or Sunday. I know for the coast ride we are planning on starting at Newport and work our way to the Santa Monica Pier, check out Venice for a few, then head up to the Rock Store. We still haven't set anything in stone yet on our routes. There will be three of us on Busa's though.

:welcome: to the .oRg!

There's a great crew of .oRgsters in Vegas, baby; yeah! :whistle:

Congrats on the upgrade...you've achieved the pinnacle of motorcycling (of course, that's MY opinion...)

Ride safe, ride sane; stick around awhile. :beerchug:

Thanks Scar. I ride with Howie and Robert out of Vegas. Also, I agree about the pinnacle. LOL! Should have done it sooner.

Back