Hello from Ireland

Hi All....
Have my k8 busa a couple of months...
Bike number 22 and im well happy with her :cheerleader:

Just back from a 2 week trip in mainland europe, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and Austrian alps.... cant get off the thing, luv it!
2500 miles in 2 months, and still like a kid on christmas mornin!

Always lookin for the perfect bike... think i just found it. Is there anything this thing doesnt do well?????

Previous owner said it is unrestricted?
When I shift for 6th gear it still shows no. 5....? is this ok?
I dunno? Havent really stretched her legs yet, but no problems, no complaints at all...

Anyway hello to everyone!:beerchug:
6 is correct you have a device like pictured between GPS (gear position sensor) that tells the bike it is in always in 6 gear. Suzuki made it that bike only got full power in 6th gear as a precaution so anyone could ride the busa & think they had a powerful bike. The showing 5 in 5th & 6th is result of tricking the system into full power 1-6 gears.

20190209_135920.jpg

20190209_135814.jpg

6 is correct you have a device like pictured between GPS (gear position sensor) that tells the bike it is in always in 6 gear. Suzuki made it that bike only got full power in 6th gear as a precaution so anyone could ride the busa & think they had a powerful bike. The showing 5 in 5th & 6th is result of tricking the system into full power 1-6 gears.

View attachment 1594123

View attachment 1594124
Aaaaaannnnnndddddd RedBull gets you again. Way to respond to an 8+ year old thread......

I do through old threads everyday !

Questions.

How does a registered member become a donating member ? Obviously, there is the donating. Though how ?
Monthly or annually ? Where can I donate ? Paypal, check or money order ?

I do through old threads everyday !

Questions.

How does a registered member become a donating member ? Obviously, there is the donating. Though how ?
Monthly or annually ? Where can I donate ? Paypal, check or money order ?
Great question I have been wondering the same just felt to silly to ask. Anyone

Back