Hello from Cornwall.

Jerryf

Registered
Hi to you all on the forum. Been a very good year, finally got the bike I always wanted, a Busa. I've been back into bikes for the past 2 years after a 26 year draught. Started back with an 03 Speed Triple and recently traded up to my dream bike. Been wandering about with a stupid grin for the past few months and of course the thing is insane, makes you feel alive everytime you crack that throttle open.

Welcome mate , great that you have made a return to motorcycles , and even better that you have bought your dream bike Busa .:super: A lot of us find that Busa ownership grin , is a permanent feature anytime you are riding your beast !! :thumbsup: Best ride with visor closed , or you may find eating bugs an added ride bonus , like toad :rolleyes: .

Welcome mate , great that you have made a return to motorcycles , and even better that you have bought your dream bike Busa .:super: A lot of us find that Busa ownership grin , is a permanent feature anytime you are riding your beast !! :thumbsup: Best ride with visor closed , or you may find eating bugs an added ride bonus , like toad :rolleyes: .
Bugs???? I thought those were “happy raisins “. No wonder my wife won’t kiss me after a ride!!! Rofl

Back