Hello from Central NY

fastman

Registered
Just wanted to say hi. Busa is hibernating in the basement so the forum sure helps one get thru the winter! Have been a member of "another" Busa forum since I got the bike and the people are great but the traffic isn't near what it seems here. I do see alot of familiar people here though. Left my zx-14 after there frame issues. Zx-10 before that, vtx1800 before that ( I know, what was I thinking), 954rr before that. Well, you get the picture, life long lover of bikes here! Happy and safe new year to all! Dan

You'll need to post pix of this 'hibernating' busa...

I've said it before...and I'll say it again: Welcome to the crew... It's a lot like a family...inbred, illiterate, and dysfunctional! :rofl:

Seriously, lots of good peeps here and tons of opportunities to give and take.

:beerchug:

Scar

Where abouts in NY? I am in Binghamton and the Busa is sleeping soundly in my basement as well. Welcome. :beerchug:

Where abouts in NY? I am in Binghamton and the Busa is sleeping soundly in my basement as well. Welcome. :beerchug:

I went to school in Binghamton. Planning a trip out there as soon as the snow is gone. I have an uncle there now.

Also make trips to central NY . . .

Wow, I've got this warm fuzzy feeling right now. Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm just outside Syracuse, NY. I will have to work on getting some pics. No excuse now that I got my girl a Nikon D60 digital SLR for Christmas. Just don't hold your breath as I can build a house but getting those pics from camera to posted, well, not my strong suit. Thanks again!!

WELCOME and redkat05 and i are both in the NW pa corner right by the lake so not to far away.

yeah really, would be a fun road trip for Chrisjp and I to maybe meet ya halfway, or for he and i to go up there, maybe a mini-meet with some other peeps. I'd probly wanna stay at a hotel overnight tho as that'd be way too far for a double day trip.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back