Hello from British Columbia

I'll hopefully get some nice pics of the bike this weekend... Here's what I have for now.
IMG_3545.jpg

Funny all the doom and gloom being thrown about regarding winter here on the island... here's a picture from my 2016 Christmas Day Ride (back when I still had the 'Busa).

Welcome to the site!

IMG_4684.JPG

Funny all the doom and gloom being thrown about regarding winter here on the island... here's a picture from my 2016 Christmas Day Ride (back when I still had the 'Busa).

Welcome to the site!

View attachment 1587668

I heard people believe all of canada is covered in snow and ice all year around and that we have actually more polar bears than people....

Jeeze you guys. Don't spoil the myth of the great frozen north. If they find out it's often
Don't forget that our mounties ride moose and maple syrup is our main source of protein
Oh my god that's funny
Skatey punchy. lol
Ok so let's all stop showing pictures of Vancouver Island looking nice at Christmas. If others realise that it's not as bad as we pretend in all of Canada. We will lose our reputation as manly men. I mean I've been to Wisconsin. Which is pretty much like southern Manitoba But it's way worse than most of Ontario :)

The only good thing is you guys have the canadian mounted police. 1 horse power is no match for a hayabusa in a high speed chase.

Back