Hello from a Manchester, UK

MK1300

Registered
Hello all and thanks for allowing me to join the group.

I have owned my Gen 1 2007 (ZK7) limited edition Pearl white and silver baby now for 10yrs.

I will get some pics posted (I haven't got any on my new phone)

But in short she's done 10k miles, has loads of carbon fibre parts, Brembo M4 Radial conversion with an RCS19 master cylinder.

Im now looking at changing the mirrors. I currently have GIXER mirrors.

I really like the look of ZZR1400 (ZZR1400) mirrors.

Will these fit? Has anyone done this mod and can they point me in the right direction?

Cheers.

Muz.

Hello all and thanks for allowing me to join the group.

I have owned my Gen 1 2007 (ZK7) limited edition Pearl white and silver baby now for 10yrs.

I will get some pics posted (I haven't got any on my new phone)

But in short she's done 10k miles, has loads of carbon fibre parts, Brembo M4 Radial conversion with an RCS19 master cylinder.

Im now looking at changing the mirrors. I currently have GIXER mirrors.

I really like the look of ZZR1400 (ZZR1400) mirrors.

Will these fit? Has anyone done this mod and can they point me in the right direction?

Cheers.

Muz.
The ZZR / ZX14 mirrors are different spacing . I bought a set 4 years ago to put on the bird , and they did not fit . FYI Gen 1 , and Gen 2 hayabusa mirrors cross fit each other .

The ZZR / ZX14 mirrors are different spacing . I bought a set 4 years ago to put on the bird , and they did not fit . FYI Gen 1 , and Gen 2 hayabusa mirrors cross fit each other .

Thanks c10.

Much appreciated.

Some on a UK forum mentioned it had been done. I just thought I'd ask as I could only find references to it and actual pics / instructions.

Cheers.

Thanks c10.

Much appreciated.

Some on a UK forum mentioned it had been done. I just thought I'd ask as I could only find references to it and actual pics / instructions.

Cheers.
I imagine with adapter plate or using a dremenl tool to oblong the holes one might make a fit , but they were not a direct bolt up fit .

20180909_135326.jpg
20180904_165337.jpg

IMG_20190819_225822.jpg

Forgive the background the garage was a bit of a dump at the time I took them.

The rack is pretty ugly. I only use it for overnight / weekend ride outs.

That’s an 06LE I believe. 06 was the last year for a Gen1 LE at least in the US and I’ve had one since new. The 07s were black, blue and red.

Last edited:
That’s an 06LE I believe. 06 was the last year for a Gen1 LE at least in the US and I’ve had one since new. The 07s were black, blue and red.
Hey WuzzaCBXRider,

I believe you are right. However here in the UK 2007 registered Pearl glass white and sparkling silver bikes are common.

I first saw this colour scheme at the National bike show in 2006.

Back