Hello everyone. Plz could someone help, bad vibration 04 busa

sounds exactly like the balancer has been removed. had several with no balancer and several with,the no balancer ones I cant stand. I have the same complaints as you about the vibration.

Bought an 04 a couple months ago.Did the same thing as yours,Bothered the **** out of me till I finally figured out and was told by others is its normal.4500 is where it starts,lets you know when you hit 90 mph,for sure.Believe it or not,you get used to it.It is dissapointing though,expected the bike to be a lot smoother,both shift and balance wise.oh well,its still the fastest f.....g thing on the road,thats a fact jack!By the way ,mine had 6000 miles on it and hasnt had any of the internals touched.Take it from someone with the same issue,either get used to it or get rid rid of it.No need to change gearing or throw money away on it.:laugh:

Change your dampener fluid to 90wt it might help . The only vibes I had was when my wheel bearings were bad. but yours sounds like motor . maybe you need a tune up.

You have a vibration problem in the power unit. Check for bent shafts(use a dial indicator) and if that pans out, its time to look inward.....to the engine and your wallet. Sorry. My Gen 2 is smooth as silk. If its been raced it could have had anything happen. Sorry!

Back