Hello everyone...checking in. Lycan has found his way home...

LycansGhost

Registered
Been quite some time for me on here, been busy with work and other matters but still have the 08 and 2012 I bought from Goblin6. Did not ride this year or last, but looking forward to the VMAN Memorial ride next year. Thanks GixerHp for letting me know...crazy that you caught me in Hawaiii but it was great to hear from you brother. I took a quick scan and saw many old friend still around, Sixpack, Vert & July, Dan and Dianne, Vabs, MC ( where the H did ya go!?) Cap as always...so many people that I am happy to see still around.

So I am still alive and around, although much has changed over the last few years for me as I am sure for many. I never forget all the fun, friends and love that I received here on the Org. Once and Orgster always an Orgster I say. Time has proven that friendships CAN last a lifetime and something as simple as a hobby can bring you treasures beyond belief. To My Org brothers and sisters, I miss you and think of you often. I am always here for you...never ever forget that.
If you need me....acst802@aol .
Happy Holidays Gang.
Lycan

IMG_3917.JPG

sm_KillboyShot_Busas.jpg

20150921_120751.jpg

20160515_152039.jpg

In MD right now..been spending some time your way in Quantico lately. Traveling alot bro, we need to catch up. Gotta ride next year bro..

In MD right now..been spending some time your way in Quantico lately. Traveling alot bro, we need to catch up. Gotta ride next year bro..

Man I hope so.
I haven't owned a bike in a few years(I just hang out and harass folks here), but hope to change that in the spring.
I still borrow friends' bikes and ride, but am hoping to buy another and get up with some folks here again.

Once I get things sorted, I'm about 4 hours south of you, we can hit the Blue Ridge Parkway if you want(30 min from my house)

You know how this works bro...I have the 2012 here! I can only ride one at a time ya know lol next year we can take them both out till you get yours brother.

Back