Hello Again

Busa Girl

Registered
Hi every one!!! Its been a long time. I have not chatted forever, but a got a new computer so here I am!! Still got my 02 and still love it. but we have snow on the ground, so not doing any riding for awhile
sad.gif
so whats new??

I here you BG we got it good this time.Maybe we'll get lucky and that will be it for the winter(I wish).Are you going to the New York Bike Show in Jan?

Good to see you back...Alot has been going on...It's gone to take you several weeks to peek thru the threads...Lot's of new members with lots to say...
evil.gif

Hey there Busa Girl welcome back what part of iowa ya in? i'm in mid south dakota always looking for alittle travel to neighboring areas for some riding ya game?
cool.gif

yeah---Snow on the ground here also but it might hit 55 or 60 degrees today.Sounds like a ride with my new alter ego jacket
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

People ask me all the time, "You ride when it's THAT COLD? Are you nuts??" I say, "Ever heard of SNOWMOBILING? All you do is bundle up and have fun!"
biggrin.gif

Can I ask WHERE in Iowa? I'm in West Des Moines... two other guys here are in Waterloo. I smell a road trip north coming soon!!!

I'll be doing Omaha's MAM track a few times next summer! We can hook up and ride around.

Back