Hello (again) and Some News

Iced

f=12;t=13696;act=ST
Donating Member
Registered
Well guys, I haven't been on here much (I think this was around the last post I had done), I've been busy with other projects and my almost-one-year-old son, and I haven't been riding much neither so I decided to try and sell my bike locally here and after no bites for about 3 months... then all of a sudden I had 3 bites on it in the last week. One deal followed through and was picked up by the new owner yesterday... Happy it sold and not too sure how I feel watching it being ridden by someone else away from home! :-|

It was a 2003 and I only had 11500km (7200miles) on it of which I put ~8000km on it the first 3 months I owned it.

I had lots of good times here and had fun posting, lots of new owners/visitors and some familiar old. Too many to name so a "Hello to all!" and I'll try and pop by from time to time... maybe back on a bike sometime in the future!

Don't be a stranger! Not having a bike anymore does not mean you aren't a part of the family.

Don't need a bike to surf the net.Glad you stopped by to
say HI!!
cool.gif

I may be in the same boat as you before long, but I'm sure it won't keep me from dropping in once the bike is sold. I've only been here for about a year, but this place is like a 2nd family.

So, you getting a new bike?
Hi Projekt! (long time) I doubt I would be getting one any time soon.... I don't think I see myself getting another in the next 10 years either.. hmmmm... I'll be spending more time as a family. My son is almost 1yr now and probably expecting another one soon
wowold.gif

However, I have been thinking about starting a car restoration (my '68 GTO I've had for 18 years that has been parked as well. Had it more than half my life!).

Who knows what will happen though, things change fast these days!

Thanks ks-waterbug & BigBSBusa (some familiar names!)

Thanks Mike.P175 & ibified
smile.gif

Thats what i like about this place. Even a lot of the new faces (to me) are friendly faces.

Ride safe!
bowdown.gif

Damn Iced, been a long long time. No worries about no Busa, it's not a prerequisite.

I'm still working on possibly selling my Busa as well. Go figure.

Believe it or not I am looking for something slower and more just goofy old fun. Good to hear from ya.

Hey Rev! Yes, long long time.

What's even funnier is I probably haven't seen MonsterSpeedFreak just as long... and he literally lives the next street over. Even after being away for an extended period, I'm still at 3.55 posts/day
wowold.gif

Good to hear from you, old friend.
peace.gif

So, you getting a new bike?
Hi Projekt! (long time) I doubt I would be getting one any time soon....  I don't think I see myself getting another in the next 10 years either.. hmmmm...   I'll be spending more time as a family.  My son is almost 1yr now and probably expecting another one soon  
wowold.gif

However, I have been thinking about starting a car restoration (my '68 GTO I've had for 18 years that has been parked as well.  Had it more than half my life!).

Who knows what will happen though, things change fast these days!
Well it is good to see you back around these parts...
You sure made a tough but responsible decision letting the bike go.
The only thing different I would do is "Sell projekt that old Goat and start a college fund"
"Sell projekt that old Goat and start a college fund"

Yeah Iced! Where ya been hidin'...what ya been eatin'
rock.gif
? Just good to see you back and all is well with you and your family. Good luck in any endeavour you embark upon. Please feel free to stop in from time to time.

Morning bacharles! Another familiar face!

Notes version!: Life's been busy with wife and now 10month son. Lots of friends married this year too. Best man for my brother-in-laws wedding in Toronto (I'm in Vancouver)... Canada :p Also co-founder of a small startup company I've been busy at as well. I have a few moments each morning to check in with you guys though
smile.gif

haha, sorry bro... I can't do it
fight.gif
. I've held onto it too long now to get rid of it. I bought it when i was 17 (my first car!) and I'm ... err... 35 now. :-o

I had originally wanted to work on it with my dad since my dad was always into cars and I thought it'd be a cool project to do together, but unfortunately he passed away Aug '06.
sad.gif
I will probably restore it and pass it to my son when he's 25.

Thought I'd pop in to the old crew for a hello and what better place than this almost 1.5yr old thread! I sure miss the bike!

Glad you stopped back in to check in.

PS: You know you want another! :poke: :whistle:

Back