hello again, and farewell...

razorshark

Registered
Hey all, sorry I haven't been on here for awhile. Things have been really crazy since the wreck. The Busa was a loss, but they paid me full price of the bike, plus $1700 for the aftermarket stuff, so I had to turn it in as is, they already had a buyer standing by. Finally settled the medical bills, they paid for everything except the ambulance bill, and gave me $9500 for P&S. My insurance covered the ambulance bill and gave me $2500 from my PIP coverage. So I made out pretty good, considering...

I've decided not to my another busa...at least, not anytime soon. I've sold my Victory and my Harley, only thing left is my Vulcan 500 which I use to commute to work to save gas. This whole event got me thinking about my responsibilities and things I should get done before something else like this happens and I don't walk away from it. We'll be moving to Oklahoma City in November and need to find a good house because its probable I will retire there. Also, I am committing myself to college, will finish my double major next year and then off to grad school so when I retire I can get set up for a cush government job.

I haven't been on the board because I miss that damn bike, but I also miss the great people on here. If you guys need anything ever, please contact me: darekmalone@hotmail.com or sharky@imalone.net. I'm trying to eliminate distractions so I can focus on my family. So...I will be taking a break from the forum until the time comes when I get another busa, hopefully next year but other things come first.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone that I've met on here, you all are the best bunch of people I've ever met. Ride safe, take care...

Sharky

Glad to hear you have a plan, but sorry to see that it means leaving us. If you need anything please let us know. And let us know about your progress!

best of luck on your next plan of action. keep checking in every now & again. glad everything worked out for you
beerchug.gif

Sharky,

If you need anything in Oklahoma City, give me a yell.

Rick

I'm glad things worked out for you. Let us know if you're ever in the Dallas area. All the best to you and your family.

Sharky you will be missed. I was just asking Adam the other day if he had heard from you. Congrats on your plans and enjoy the family. You have two beautiful daughters and an awesome wife!

dang sharky, dont even remember you crashin'...

be well bro, best regards to a healthy and prosperous future to you and yours  
beerchug.gif

good luck with the move Sharky! I hope we can do lunch again sometime! I havent had my bike in two weeks now and havent riden it in over a month and half... so i kind of know how you feel. At least you still have a bike to ride.

Check in once in a while, man.

Glad to hear things are working out for you for the moment.

--Wag--

Hey, if you get the bking you'll have to check in. Cause we have "All you wanted to know about the B-king"
beerchug.gif

Back