HELICOPTER

There were several items of interest for the Busa listed. Not sure if some are actually available yet or not without calling. Not sure at all about R1 parts since I pretty much skip over anything that says R1, CBR, Duc ...

Now that I have your attention,I think I have finally found some company as lame as Texas Fairing.I have been trying to get a Chaparral catalog since June.I have been calling once a week since that time, & keep getting the same story,(You're on our list)I hope this reaches them cause they won't even let you e-mail them unless you order something.So CRAPARRAL I'M GOING TO FLAME YOUR *** ON EVERY NEWSGROUP THAT I CAN HIT.PLUS DEDICATE A WEBSITE STRICTLY FOR YOUR LAME SERVICE..

I used the online signup for the catalog and did finally receive the 99-2000 catalog (about two weeks ago) for free. It's HUGE! I placed a large order two days ago after browsing and collecting part numbers for two weeks. Hopefully the order is received promptly. It did take quiet a while to finally receive the catalog after the online request. I had about forgotten I had even requested it. Seems like it took two or three months.

PS - After sitting here and thinking back I may have ordered the catalog on the automated phone system catalog request? (I ordered one that way from someone) Too many catalogs/companies to keep track of.

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 22 October 1999).]

KEVTEC,

You want a Chapparrel book? Order something from them. I bought a T shirt from them once and I now get those three-quarter inch think books every few months. A lot of apparel. Only a few street bike things.

Does a catalog received after t shirt order from "Chapparal" mean I will receive a catalog included with my purchase of a set of tires?

Back