helibars

dreamwalker

Registered
Im wondering how different helibars will make my bike look. I dont want to lose that aggressive sporty look. If anyone has any comments I would really appreciate the help.

Hows this?

helibar.jpg

I saw those too. Dont suppose that anyone has seen these things in person? I guess I would like to know what opinions people have of these are. But Thanks for giving me the help. I appreciate it.

(dreamwalker @ Mar. 03 2007,01:flamethrowing:) Im wondering how different helibars will make my bike look.
People will never notice they are on there . Busa guys could but no major difference in looks .

Does help the neck when looking over shoulder at stop signs/lights and wheeling the bike around at stop . Sweet on the interstate drones .

I like mine and have the thinnest GenMar in use too . Would not ever go back to stock now . Money well spent IMO

I'll find a pic

Here's my bike with 3/4 GenMars and HeliBars . That 2002 ZX-9R has HeliBars on it also .

No real close up's that I could find . But I'm a pic ho this morning
biggrin.gif

100_0907.jpg

100_0906.jpg

100_1762.jpg

100_1667.jpg

100_1627-2.jpg

i run em on mine, gotta say i enjoy having them..
unless your looking for them , you would never know there on the bike.

(heavybusa @ Mar. 03 2007,09:49) Nice ride mountain  
beerchug.gif
Thanks ! I appreciate the comment .

I've always stuck with the sleeper look . It has Wiseco std bore pistons , Yoshimura cams and a good head on it but fixing to get a bunch more CC's and custom made exhaust header and mid-pipes running through stock looking exhaust cans .

It will be a 1507 with my new design hi-flow water pump idea I just finished and modded radiator when done . 87 octane because it is a road bike used only for trips .

I have them on mine. First mod I did! You wouldnt know they were on there unless you were looking for them. I have back, neck, wrist problems so this helps. Not 100% perfect but it helps. There is a difference. I have heard adding the Genmars also really makes it better but I haevn't tried it yet myself.

here's a few of my bike...  i've got helibars and 3/4 inch reaper risers...  also throttlemeister bar ends...

newscreenandbars3.jpg

newscreenandbars2.jpg

newscreenandbars1.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

Back