Heli bars problem...

White Lightning

Registered
Sorry guys if this question has been asked. I'm new to this and I did try the serch option, but didn't get much help from it. I have a 09 Busa. Just bought the tripple tree blk with the Hayagusa logo on it from Ballzmotorsports and the heli bars to go with it. I had my local Machanic instal it. I lowered the frontend half an inch with the tripple tree and then put the heli bars on. Well now when you turn the handlebars to the left, tge break resevor hits the plastic inner piece that holds the wind screen and the lower part of the wind screen hits the off switch on the switch housing. Has anybody els encounter this problem and if so how can I fix it. I really want to keep the comfort of the helibars and love the look of the tripple tree setup. Also the fact that I was able to lower the front end half an inch. Please help anybody. Your input will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

I have the same problem; I just live with it.
I have BOTH Heli-Bars, AND risers. Total of 2.5" lift.

CW

You could just send them to me and you wont have any more problems with them. Just a suggestion:whistle:

Lol.. You have no idea how long I had to wait for these bars cause I had the blk anodized.
Well, I'm just gongto live with the rubbing on the inner plastic and I'm just going to bypass the on and off switch so it has no function and stays on all the time. Problem solved. Thanks anyways. Peace..

Back