Heli bar's pic.

mike04busa

Registered
And 2 more. Going to change the decal's to carbon fiber (look) and a brock's exhaust soon.

Mike's pic's 016.jpg

Mike's pic's 015.jpg

Mike's pic's 014.jpg

Last edited:
Makes a big difference on those long rides. I wouldn't give mine up for anything.:thumbsup:

Did not get to ride it yet. Between the cold and my mcl blown out. I'am out of luck for awhile. Went to mass to pick up a stock airbox from rocksteady(thank's curtis) and did the full box mod to my old one first to see if I like it. The longer I can't ride, the more $$$$ I'll spend on mod's:whistle:

I was worried how they would effect handling also. What they did was made the bike turn in a little quicker because the bars a wider than stock took a little while to get use to it but all is good now.

Nice !!!!!!!!! Does any one know if The Riser and Heli-Bars work at the same time. I have the Riser's now and want to add the Heli-Bars for Extra Comfort

Nice !!!!!!!!! Does any one know if The Riser and Heli-Bars work at the same time. I have the Riser's now and want to add the Heli-Bars for Extra Comfort

I have 10mm of washer's under the stock bar clamp and the lever's are really close. I think with a lowering triple clamp there would be more clearance for the lever's, raising the stock bar clamp more then 10mm. they will hit with helibar's. The only reason I spaced the clamp was to lower the front end. It did not get low enough so I will be getting a clamp.

I had helibars + 1" spacer on my gen 1. The brake master cylinder hits the inside of the windscreen, and you have to slightly bend the hard line for the clutch master cylinder. I put a puig double bubble on, and it still barely touched. Swapped the 1" spacer out for a 3/4" genmar spacer, and it all just barely clears, lock to lock.

Back