Heli Bars... normal? new on the board...

BoricuaBusa33

Formerly "oneilldn"
Registered
Hello all, new here by the way.... But I need some help.... So I installed the heli bars in my 04 LE and everything went smooth with the instructions I found here. But now my choke (yes I do know is not a choke lol) don't go all the way down when the steering is to the left. Did I do something wrong? I try to search for a solution but couldn't find anything (or maybe I miss it).

I'll appreciate your help.

Hey buddy. did you thread the choke line between the gas tank hold down and to the clutch side of the bars?

Hey buddy. did you thread the choke line between the gas tank hold down and to the clutch side of the bars?

Hello,

What do you mean with thread? Do you mean the clip holding the two lines on the righ hand side? The ones that goes under the tank?

Thank you again for the patient.

Try This:
see #6

Scan10001.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm... I gues i should have read the instructions that came with it...:poke:... My bad...lol. Thank you mike, soory for my ignorance....:laugh:

No problem brother.
We are all on a learning curve.
None of us were born knowing one thing about any of this stuff. :thumbsup:

Thank you all... It's actually my second busa.... first one got stolen....???... In this one they will neeed a tow truck....:laugh:

1.jpg

4.jpg

Great color, one of my favorite.

:thumbsup: :welcome:

Not sure if Heli tells you this or not, always start and turn bars from lock to lock before you ride. Check it with high idle on and off. Make sure levers clear the wind screen and idle speed does not change.

Last edited:
Great color, one of my favorite.

:thumbsup: :welcome:

Not sure if Heli tells you this or not, always start and turn bars from lock to lock before you ride. Check it with high idle on and off. Make sure levers clear the wind screen and idle speed does not change.

Thanks for the advise, I'll reroute the cable tomorrow and check everything before taking it out.:thumbsup:

Back