hehee Kentucky Kid GO!!!!!!!!

RidersNation

Stud Muffin
Donating Member
Registered
an American Wins it
Last race Nicky Hayden was bumped off by his team mate Dani Pedrosa, crashing and all believed his chances for the title were gone. Valentino Rossi CRASHES

and Nicky is now the World Champ!!! The Kentucky Kid treats the Doctor!!! haha

GO NICKY!!!

www.motogp.com

post-6-35539-502405_92659.jpg

all this and all he has to say is:
"de Ducahtee, ehh.... eet wahs owwt een frahnt..no?"

so Rossi, either he is hangin it up and now going to be a cage racer and try formula one, or he will now switch teams AGAIN and try on the Ducati paddock. He said six months ago that today he would make his decision
However I don't think he had a notion that he wasnt gonna be on the stand let alone in the pits, in thirteenth place. If the Doctor switches to Suzuki I might start liking him more. All the board hype though has him pressured to be on a home team (Ducati, too bad no Aprilia) so we will see if he hangs it up for now.

Roy

Thanks BAbusa

Last edited by a moderator:
It was Nicky's to take, and Rossi's to lose, so while I'm not happy with the outcome, Nicky definitely earned it.

It will be interesting to see what happens next year with the displacement change. I've read that Ducati's machine is sweet. Haven't heard much about Honda or Suzuki.

Congratulations Hayden - great win
beerchug.gif

Pedrosa didn't even F-up today what a team mate
argue.gif

Congrads to Nicky  
beerchug.gif
, but on Rossi, I saw on ESPN News that he had signed with Yamaha for another 2 years (for a reported $30,000,000  
wow.gif
) . And as far a the Ferrari deal, well
wink.gif
it's not even on the screen. Next year at the Big Red it is Massa and that other guy who was with the Mc car this year
laugh.gif
. I am really disappointed in the Big Red by forcing the Schu to quit. And there is a simularity in the last F1 race and the last MotoGp today. The Schu looked like he would take the World Championship, just like Rossi, the Schu has a broken fuel pump in the last qualifing session and starts 10th. Rossi has a poor start and goes from the first row to 9th. The Schu blows a tire (because another car tags his left rear tire) and Rossi goes down. Both expected to Win, neither did
cool.gif

Congratulations Nicky! What a roller coaster. I can only hope that next season is half as action packed as this one. Rossi will be tough to beat again next year no doubt.

2006 MotoGP World Champion.

Hayden_06GP17_0441_AN.jpg

rossi has signed for 1 more year with yammy.. that was 2 weeks ago or something..

nicky resigned with honda a few weeks back..

colin edwards signed with yammy again..

uhh dani is of course repsol's boy again..

stoner went to Ducati (that could be cool.. I like stoner even if he does bin it... he's riding the pee out of it when it goes bad anyway lol)

thats about it for the big teams I think.. cappirossi stayed at duc also.

would have been interesting had rossi not crashed to see if he could have gotten back up there... I firmly believe hayden could have passed capi.. if not capi and bayliss if need be. We'll never know..

good on the KY boy... he is in with some damn good company thats for sure.

what about ole Bayliss running roughshod over em'... bet you didn't see that coming did ya.. haha I know I didn't.

YES!  I just heard and all I can sat is    ...    WOOHOOPPPPPPPPP!      
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

(pure_ego @ Oct. 30 2006,00:14) what about ole Bayliss running roughshod over em'... bet you didn't see that coming did ya.. haha I know I didn't.
I know, I never would have guessed that either. It was good to see ol' Troy get one more ride, and it was cool to see Ducati come 1-2 for the last ride of the current Desmosedici. Terblanche and Minoli say the new 800 is one of the greatest bikes Ducati has ever produced, so that'll be fun to watch next year.

I hadn't heard Rossi re-upped with Yamaha, I was hoping to see him jump ship to Duc for his last year before going to F1. (Not that he'd ever ride with Sete anymore, but it would be fun to see nonetheless) But he does good things on that M1 anyway so next year should be another great battle. I think we're going to see a lot more from him in F1 too, he was second best time around Ferrari's test track right behind Schumacher's record so I look forward to seeing what he can do there in the future.

All the ups and downs with Vali and Nicky, man this was a great season.

It was Nicky's to take, and Rossi's to lose, so while I'm not happy with the outcome, Nicky definitely earned it.[/Quote]

Congrats to Nicky
beerchug.gif

I'm glad Hayden won it ... and I'm just as happy that Rossi DIDN'T win it! I know there are some major Rossi fans here, but I ain't one of 'em.
guns.gif
Rossi

kickass.gif
job Hayden!

Odd how the 2 most dominant racers in their respective fields (MotoGP and AMA) lost their championships in the same season.

BTW:
Those who haven't seen the race are really going to hate this thread's title. I made sure to watch it on my Tivo before visiting the org just in case
wink.gif

Back