Heated Gloves

Started this the heated bar thread started to get jacked talking about gloves sorry.

So winter is upon us here in the US and cooler temps and some frigid temps depending where you are..

Last year I installed some moose heating elements under my grips... Yes they heated up nicely and I could feel the warmth to where I had to turn them down after awhile they got HOT my hands but my finger tips would still get cold to where they started to get numb, and then hurt..

Cold to me is interstate speeds of constant 75+ mph in temps below 40f degrees. My body is fine but my finger tips begin to freeze and hurt..

Are you running heated gloves? What brand? 12VDC or Lithium Ion powered? No I am not interested in your Granfathers Kmart D cell battery gloves he got for Christmas back in 1982.. Looking for some heated gloves where the elements wrap around the finger..
Help I want to ride again...
I know these arent motorcycle gloves and wouldnt offer a great deal of protection of a hand slide on asphalt at 80MPH I am willing to expect that risk. I just want some heated finger tip gloves to ride to work not for my weekend road warrior grip and rip sessions
Heated Gloves - Zanier Heat-GX Heated Gloves

•Lined leather gloves, with lightweight lithium-ion batteries and heating element at thumb and fingertips
•A proprietary microprocessor "Impulse Control" stimulates fingertip blood circulation.
•Dual lightweight lithium-ion batteries can be easily removed from glove cuff for recharging
•Three different heat settings with LED indicator built into each glove
•Gloves are windproof and incorporate a Gore-Tex membrane layer so they are waterproof and breathable
•Batteries provide power for 12 hours on lowest setting and more than five hours on medium setting
•Zanier's technology is offered in mittens, foot warmers, pants, jackets and other products

Have had frost bite on my hands from Arctic training, been using for the last 6 years, Started out with battery operated gloves from Harley, battery only lasts a few ours, gloves made by Gerbing, great quality. Now I have plug in TourMaster synergy gloves and jacket liner (I live in Fla but ride up north and through cold as long as no ice n roads and snow is inch or less), have had these 4 years and they are great quality ad price, think the new model in synergy 2, textile with leather palms, have harness on all 4 bikes.

One more thing, the gloves plug into teh sleeve outlet on teh jacket so you only need one harness with both or you can just use gloves separately and one plug for that, all harnesses included with tourmasters.

I have gerbing gloves. Not a big fan of heated gear but they work well and are very well made. Sometimes I ride with just the gloves and thermal undies.

First Gear are waterproof, insulated and heated with knuckle guards. Plug in to jacket or their own controller, purchased independently.

I prefer plug in gloves. Mine worked well but at speed for a long long stretch my finger tips would still get a little cold. I even wore silk insert gloves. The best option would be to install a wind guard for the grips in the winter to shield your hands from direct wind. May not look elegant but would work very well.

Back