Heated gear

CYCLEERIC

Biker Man
Donating Member
Registered
Does anybody wear any while riding in the cold? I just got a EXO2 Stormwalker jacket today and will post up a review later this week. I didnt get a controller but will be getting one soon if it gets too hot.

I don't even have any heated gear for the snowmobile, but the grip warmers are a must have! Hope the jacket works out for ya. :thumbsup:

FirstGear/ Warm&Safe jacket liner and carbon gloves, and a single controller - I never thought I'd ever use them but since that one cold day, I'm now a covert... that or I'm getting old.
The warmth without the bulk. Prior to that I've always ridden all the way down to -5 degrees C (23 degrees F) without an issue but it's always the hands and fingers that suffer the most... I'm going to try to get the pant liner and the heated socks from Gerbing since their compatible.

Dual Star Grip heaters and an old Eclipse electric vest. Use the grip heaters every day! I mainly only use the vest for cold winter morns these days. Would like to get a new one someday.

Have had great luck with Gerbing heated jacket liner; have ridden several times in the under 20 degree range. I haven't splurged for the heated gloves yet and that is my biggest problem when I ride in the extreme cold; hands so cold they hurt.

Tried my new Synergy gloves on a very brisk ride today and never felt the cold. PITA to put on but gets easier with practice. Wiring is simple and secure. I've installed the fused and 'direct to the battery' wiring on all three bikes. Never tried any other brand except for trying them on in a store. The Synergy gloves feel much more like a simple heavy duty gauntlet, not as bulky as other brands. Good investment for cold riding.

eBay Motors: XL SYNERGY CORTECH TOURMASTER HEATED GLOVES ELECTRIC (item 190276680630 end time Jan-27-09 08:03:36 PST)

Does anybody wear any while riding in the cold? I just got a EXO2 Stormwalker jacket today and will post up a review later this week. I didnt get a controller but will be getting one soon if it gets too hot.

Hi, did you manage to get around to writing your review?

Im currently looking into either the exo2 stormwalker or the gerbing vest and it would be usefull.

Thanks

I've been using Gerbings stuff for the last decade.. it's the single best m/c related purchase I have ever made. I have the liner and gloves, and for really really cold days I have heated socks :). Anyway, I ride year round here,couldn't do that without the gear.

Back