Heated Gear

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone have Gerbings Micro Wire gear? Jacket liner and gloves. Impressions please.

Second choice is the Cortech , if you have experience with it please share it.

Still using the original Gerbings gear here, it keeps working, so I haven't had a need to buy the new microwire stuff. I can give a general thumbs up for Gerbings stuff though, it is done well for me without any failures. My liner and gloves have many many miles on them.

this is new to me and I appreciate you introducing it. I will do some research. I wear underarmour and when its real cold I wear latex free hospital gloves under my joe rocket gloves and that works well.

My ZX friend has the vest, He loves it. His brother bought the cortec and it quit. Seems the carbon heating plates are brittle and brake easily.

Thanks for the input. Found a local dealer that has them in stock. Going to head there tomorrow and do a size check. They are also having a vintage bike show.

It may be dangerous over there though. BMW/Duc dealer. I've had a stressful week, I may need to buy Sumthin' to make it all better. Like an 1198 or throw a deposit on one of them S1000rr's. It's hard being an obessive compulsive. :laugh:

Not sure how much of a "Show" it will be.

In this issue
Vintage Motorcycle Show & BBQ
World Superbike Party
$45 Free Service Special
Ready to Sell Your Bike

Dealership News
Do you have a motorcycle, ATV or dirt bike you’re not using right now? A&S Powersports can help you turn your unwanted toy into cash with our consignment program. We have a huge internet presence including Cycle Trader and a freeway access showroom that puts your bike in front of the largest audience possible, getting you your cash fast! We also provide financing, extended protection plans and assistance with insurance to make everything flow smoothly and easily. Or, if you want to buy a new BMW Motorcycle, Ducati or Vespa scooter, we can take your bike as a trade. Please call us at 800-689-9893, select sales and we'll put cash in your pocket before you know it!

Vintage Motorcycle Show & BBQ
REMINDER-

Saturday, September 26th 2009

Join us for our annual Vintage Motorcycle Show! All vintage bikes are welcome. We have awards for Best in Class of the following categories: British, German, Italian, American, Japanese & Scooters, plus a People's Choice Award.

You'll also have the opportunity to hear Clement's presentation "Forty Years 1945 - 1985 of Interesting, Dull, and Sometimes Forgettable Motorcycles"!!

What's In Store:
*Free BBQ Lunch & Drinks
*Show your vintage bike, or vote on those who do
*Awesome Raffle Prizes
*Presentation by Clemente Salvadori "Forty Years: 1945 - 1985 of Interesting, Dull, and Sometimes Forgettable Motorcycles"

Where's the Party at ?
A&S Powersports: BMW Motorcycles, Ducati Motorcycles, and Vespas.
1125 Orlando Ave. Roseville, CA 95661
More info at: clubhouse.ascycles.com

World Superbike Party
REMINDER -

Sunday, September 27th 2009

World Superbike - Watch the races, join our FREE race pool and have a chance to win a $200 A&S gift certificate!

The FIM Superbike World Championship returns to Imola's legendary Enzo & Dino Ferrari circuit 3 years from its last appearance.
This track remains one of the most difficult and technical of the entire circuit.
WSBK will air back to back on Sunday, September 27th at 2pm.

- Don't miss the fun!
- Free Snacks and Drinks
- Enter our FREE Race Pool for a chance to win $200 gift certificate

Where's the Party at ?
A&S Powersports: BMW Motorcycles, Ducati Motorcycles, and Vespas.
1125 Orlando Ave. Roseville, CA 95661
More info at: clubhouse.ascycles.com

$45 Free Service - Hurry offer ends September 30, 2009!
$45 towards the installation of any accessory purchased at A&S Powersports.

Excludes our in-house special oil and tire changes. Must mention this e-mail at the time of service request, as well as the receipt of accessories to be installed. Offer only valid from September 1, 2009 through September 30, 2009. If accessory is on order, please schedule service ASAP and inform your service writer that the accessory is on order. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Please contact our service department to schedule your appointment today! Call 916.726.7334.

A&S Powersports, 1125 Orlando Ave. Roseville, CA 95661 | 916.726.7334

Last edited:
Went to the bike show/BBQ. Pretty decent selection of bikes. Checked out the Gerbings gear, came home and found an online coupon code for 10% off so I ordered the goods. Jacket liner, glove liners, controller etc.

The code to get the 10% off is GM10 if your in the market.

I have been using the same Gerbings heated liner for 15 years, and its still going strong. I'm going to buy a new Gerbings liner soon.

Back