Heat wave in Australia

Yesterday , Adelaide was the hottest capital city in the world .... , in the driest country and South Australia , also the driest state !! Anyway , yes the country is sweltering a lot at the moment , and there is drought affecting large chunks of the continent , so everyone and thing is doing what they can to survive this summer . We have a way to go , so thanks for thinking of us @Yellow09 !!

Ideally the houses are aircond , but the idiots over here privatized the electricity sector , so now we got providers / owners such as the Chinese gouging big dollars out of Australian suckers ... people !!
Unfortunately , the poor and old and frail are fearful of big bills , so don't turn them on if even lucky enough to own an airconditioner , and have even perished as a result . The stupid pricks in power at the moment are making up stuff about helping reduce bills , at the moment it is about $100 bucks off a year on a 3k-4k yearly bill for average family !!

Ideally the houses are aircond , but the idiots over here privatized the electricity sector , so now we got providers / owners such as the Chinese gouging big dollars out of Australian suckers ... people !!
Unfortunately , the poor and old and frail are fearful of big bills , so don't turn them on if even lucky enough to own an airconditioner , and have even perished as a result . The stupid pricks in power at the moment are making up stuff about helping reduce bills , at the moment it is about $100 bucks off a year on a 3k-4k yearly bill for average family !!
Damn. I hate to hear that.

That's awful....waaaaaaaaaaay too many off-shore countries involved within borders of other countries. They have no interests in anything but revenue-somehow we've got to get them out of all our countries.

Bring on the revolution I say , but over hear , we the people are very restricted !! Our best weapon is still the pen and keyboard , but might as well be a crayon and casio keyboard piano , especially if everyone is a little crazy like the toad , and dropped out of school early to run amok and eventually... hooked on the drugs.... Lucky , we still have some people who are tac sharp and watching the watchers !! :rolleyes::)

Bring on the revolution I say , but over hear , we the people are very restricted !! Our best weapon is still the pen and keyboard , but might as well be a crayon and casio keyboard piano , especially if everyone is a little crazy like the toad , and dropped out of school early to run amok and eventually... hooked on the drugs.... Lucky , we still have some people who are tac sharp and watching the watchers !! :rolleyes::)
Nice drop of honesty there Toad, I also went down the same path as you when I was young, but thankfully I found a better path and am doing pretty well these days.
I'm feelin' ya big guy, the heat of a brutal Aussie summer takes no prisoners, I lived in Perth WA thru 3 summers in the 80's, 40 to 45C days, weeks and weeks of heat with no rain and no respite, oppressive stuff!
As for the Australian puppet politicians, mongrels the lot of them. In fact that's a requirement for the job . . ya gotta be a yes man (or woman as is the usual case) and ya gotta have no conscience to be there signing the Country away to overseas (usually Chinese) interests. We all know this, but what can we do to stop it?? Short of taking up arms, NOTHING.
Does NOT matter who you vote for, 'meet the new boss, same as the old boss'.
Rant over.
Take care of Ma, Toad and look after yourself, oh and keep the L2 in the house in A/C comfort too.

Go north!
6774ECC7-784E-41A7-B90E-4C82CCD773AC.jpeg

Back