Heard from Martin (04busaVA)

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I was starting to worry; emailed Martin two days ago and hadn't heard a thing...

Just got word, he's "busy" at a summit in Vegas...VEGAS! Why oh why can't I be in Vegas for work?!
laugh.gif

He's been real busy, but still riding...said he rolled past the 41K mark on his Busa a couple of weeks ago...he said he'll chime in when he gets back to VA...

So, he's okay!
smile.gif

good to hear.... I was wondering why he wasnt all over the bike show thread .... hey Martin, if you read this, catch a plane home for the show
super.gif

He's emailing me from his Blackberry, probably sitting at the slots with a drink in his hand, well, if he's smart...
smile.gif

I almost mentioned the show this weekend, but figured he's busy enough right now...
all_coholic.gif

I was beginning to wonder about him. Good to know he's doing okay. Understandable for him to dissapear though, with work and the family.
beerchug.gif

(yamahor @ Jan. 11 2007,13:45) I was beginning to wonder about him. Good to know he's doing okay. Understandable for him to dissapear though, with work and the family.  
beerchug.gif
Actually Ben, he mumbled something like "that damn Ben" blah blah blah, so I think it's your fault...
tounge.gif

I'm kidding...you know I love you man...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

How's his little crumb snatcher (new born) doing and tell'em I said wuz up, Chelle.

Will do Ty...hopefully he'll stop by soon and say hi...
smile.gif
No idea how the newborn is doing, but I know Dad's in Vegas!
laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Jan. 11 2007,15:29)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,12:17)
(Rhythm @ Jan. 11 2007,15:15) Blowing the new born college fund.  
laugh.gif
Hey, that's why we work, right?  
wink.gif
Work is where I get my best sleep.  
laugh.gif
You too 'eh? But do you have a pillow in your office like me?!
tounge.gif
Boss approved...promise...

laugh.gif

No, but I do have a $1200 cozy office chair the company bought I picked out personally.
tounge.gif

Back