Health Insurance... (heads up)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Last week, I got to draft a letter for a company dealing with "Health Insurance"... (they do not want anyone inside the Co. to be aware of this policy change)

This was the rough draft that they are going to put through their "committee"

This is some rotten stuff to pull on people to say the least.. if you worry about this stuff, I would contact your senators..

To our valued employees

In light of the current fiscal issues and the availability of Govt sponsored insurance, we will be terminating all employee insurance benefits effective XX/XX/XXXX..

Your coverage will extend 30 days past this point.. You will find contacts and information on this change online at http://XXXXXXXXx.com

You will need to ascertain from your current physician as to their status with this new policy.

As with Medicare an Medicaid, you may find that you will need to find a new family doctor that accepts this insurance.

Please call our insurance dept for a list of Doctors we are compiling that will contract to accept this new policy.

Some companies will have exclusions for injuries sustained while riding a motorcycle. The American Motorcyclist Association continues to fight this but one should always verify there is no such exclusion in the policy. Just one good reason to join the AMA.

Last week, I got to draft a letter for a company dealing with "Health Insurance".

To our valued employees

In light of the current fiscal issues...

Company's trying to blame the gov't for their poor fiscal issues. Why do you need to write to your senator? They have nothing to do with the company's fiscal health (unless it's GM or BoA :laugh:)

Back