Healtech X-TRE for the B KING

Bandit21

Registered
Has anyone installed an X-TRE on their B KING? The claimed horsepower increase in the lower gears is incredible (15hp). What's the real effect?

The install procedure seems simple enough, although splicing into the ECM makes me a little nervous. Also, exactly where is the B King, GPS? The x-tre instructions say to remove the left side engine cover and frame side cover. But the shop manual seems to indicate it is under the fuel tank. :confused:

Yes,I have fitted the X-TRE.The installation took longer than expected as I took the tank off and accessed through the top.This entails dozens of screws,washers and velcro panels laid out on my bench.Access through the side panel was advised to me AFTER the event(by the importer...although this is not shown on the installation paperwork)There did not seem to be much of a difference when trying out the X-TRE and I telephoned the manufacturer over in Hungary,had a good chat to their technical department who stated that the instruction paperwork was "misleading"(wrong)re the setting.It MUST be on number 4.......then you will feel the difference....job done,and now enjoying this and all the other mod's I have carried out.

Back