Healtech Quick Shifter?

Well,

This thread has opened my eyes to another level of mods I had not considered before. I was more or less thinking of a quick shifter to make the bike more like the BMW, as I find myself yanking the shifter on the Busa without clutching it a lot. Now I see the purpose in quick shifters, auto-shifters, auto-blippers, air shifters, & electrical shifters.

However, money is now very tight and I have already spent the money I had set aside for a trailer so I have to really think about spending money on the 10 year freshen up project. I think for now I'm going to try the Healtech as it's cheap and easy, yet meets my original goals. I really like the auto-shifting stuff, but if I did that I would go all out, and that's $600-$1K or so. Of course, I don't intend to drag race, even with friends at out lonely drag strip back road, so I don't really need to shift without the feet.

Thanks for the discussion though, learned a lot. I'll let you know how the Healtech goes.

Well,

This thread has opened my eyes to another level of mods I had not considered before. I was more or less thinking of a quick shifter to make the bike more like the BMW, as I find myself yanking the shifter on the Busa without clutching it a lot. Now I see the purpose in quick shifters, auto-shifters, auto-blippers, air shifters, & electrical shifters.

However, money is now very tight and I have already spent the money I had set aside for a trailer so I have to really think about spending money on the 10 year freshen up project. I think for now I'm going to try the Healtech as it's cheap and easy, yet meets my original goals. I really like the auto-shifting stuff, but if I did that I would go all out, and that's $600-$1K or so. Of course, I don't intend to drag race, even with friends at out lonely drag strip back road, so I don't really need to shift without the feet.

Thanks for the discussion though, learned a lot. I'll let you know how the Healtech goes.
just use the discover card...…. ure happiness is more important than money.... u still doing the repaint/fairings though?

Any Updates? Who has healtech kit installed?

POWERHOUSE recently completed a Healtech Quickshifter install on a 2018 GSXR 1000 . . . I must say I was VERY impressed. The bike shifted like butter . . . I liked it even more than the Dynojet version, plus, it is a standalone, so you don't need a QEM or SFM or anything like that. The whole setup is less expensive than the Dynojet, also. POWERHOUSE has been a Healtech dealer for many years (speedo healers, gear indicators, etc.), but we have never previously used this product. I will be putting some in stock now . . .

POWERHOUSE recently completed a Healtech Quickshifter install on a 2018 GSXR 1000 . . . I must say I was VERY impressed. The bike shifted like butter . . . I liked it even more than the Dynojet version, plus, it is a standalone, so you don't need a QEM or SFM or anything like that. The whole setup is less expensive than the Dynojet, also. POWERHOUSE has been a Healtech dealer for many years (speedo healers, gear indicators, etc.), but we have never previously used this product. I will be putting some in stock now . . .
How much for this product? please advise

Back