Healtech Quick Shifter?

I was told you need the module to control the other 4 injectors? With the extra module and the QS unit it starts to get pretty expensive for what it is. It is Dynojet and they are pretty solid, but seems like it could be done easier.
arch... ure waiting for wheels anyhow... tell frank u want his airshifter setup....

Wanted to add that Healtech is a Great Company. They make really good durable products and awesome customer service.

I like that the strain guage on the Healtech is almost hidden, perfect for that sleeper bike.

I have the Bazzaz QS it is also an ignition kill except instead of mounting it to the shifter it mounts to the shift rod.
The best part is theres no bucking when we shifting through the gears, worth every penny and grin.

The Anotorri and Bazzaz let's you up/downshift for when you have to Gaptize that demon Rollin up on you.

The Healtech one I believe only upshifts.

Hope that helps.

Wanted to add that Healtech is a Great Company. They make really good durable products and awesome customer service.

I like that the strain guage on the Healtech is almost hidden, perfect for that sleeper bike.

I have the Bazzaz QS it is also an ignition kill except instead of mounting it to the shifter it mounts to the shift rod.
The best part is theres no bucking when we shifting through the gears, worth every penny and grin.

The Anotorri and Bazzaz let's you up/downshift for when you have to Gaptize that demon Rollin up on you.

The Healtech one I believe only upshifts.

Hope that helps.
Healtech says it will work up/down.

I’ve considered a quick shifter due to my annoying false neutral between 5th and 6th. I know is my fault that i “find it” as often as I do, because I like to shift to 6th at lower RPMs than the average busa rider, but have always wondered if one of those Brock’s clutch mods would help me or if I just need to get a quick shifter or..........remember to always shift to 6th clutchless.

spending so much money been working to pay for it all! I haven't decided yet.
ure bimmer has a quickshifter….. let the BUSAS BHALZ drop and airshift that bad boy.... ull have great fun with it im tellin ya.... lol, and ull have the added bonus of being able to tinker with it if u want.

ure bimmer has a quickshifter….. let the BUSAS BHALZ drop and airshift that bad boy.... ull have great fun with it im tellin ya.... lol, and ull have the added bonus of being able to tinker with it if u want.
so with an air shifter how long can I go on a tank? I ride 8-10 hours at the time. If I go pump that's a lot of weight.

so with an air shifter how long can I go on a tank? I ride 8-10 hours at the time. If I go pump that's a lot of weight.
You can get a small 12v pump from Amazon or whatever and take the case off it, mount it behind the fairing. Honestly though, an air shifter isn't what you need. The only advantage an airshifter offers is the ability to shift without your foot on the peg, and I don't think the usefulness justifies it for you.

You could have the same setup I suggested for Toad, it wouldn't be hard to put together. Use the kill from whichever QS you choose, add a ram for the occasional stoplight launch. 7 oz tank would fit in the tail fine, no need for a bigger one for your purposes. I use a 2.5lb bottle attached to the swingarm, but I use CO2, and I need it for more than the shifter.

THIS weighs 14 ounces with the case. Hard wire it in.
What PSI?

Fit it in this tail?
Diagram.jpg

Last edited:
Back