Heads Up Performance still around?

TheTipUSMC0331

Registered
I need help please. Scott did work on a sand demon sand rail with a generation 1 boosted engine many years ago. I'm trying to reach out to him. He knows the engine. Im trying to do other upgrades and not sure what else I can do.. Im here in Vegas and dont know anyone else running these so any help be greatly appreciated thanks.. I'm curious on my throttle bodies and my electrical. I also plan on getting the electric shifter for the Tom Pro gearbox. Don't see why it wouldn't work

20200107_160520.jpg

20200107_160426.jpg

Im not having a problem with my gearbox anymore. I like my setup. I saw they are still using the OEM throttle bodies. Is my only option the Lecteon? If so will those work with my setup, and as for a better ignition and I plan on simplifying my harness too. Looks like a ratsnest

And I have noone here to tune it. Tuning on a dyno does not fit the application and I dont wanna hurt my car. Has only ever ran on paddles

I get a lot of sand rails here in Houston from that part of the country. I’ve modified and tuned many rails as I have a car dyno too.

As far as throttle bodies, lectrons are carbs. What’s your reasoning for wanting to change? I’m redoing a turbo Busa 4 wheeler that Scott did awhile back and I’ll be converting it over to a big single throttle body.

My car is just nowhere like it should be i feel. It has the stock fuel rail and im currently breaking down the wiring harness to get rid of all unnecessary wires and cut to fit correctly for the rail. I wish i had someone here who would work with me that knows wtf they are doing. Gonna take so long learning on my own

You're trying to solve a problem by throwing money at it. That doesn't accomplish anything besides wasting money....
You don't need 50mm lectrons or even modified stock throttle bodies. Stock TB are good for well over 500 hp.
What do you want from the rail when it's complete? Figure that out first, then work backwards. If you want to do the work yourself, there are plenty of knowledgeable folks here who will help you get there. If you want it to be professionally done, load it up and ship it to Rob @Boosted Cycle Perf you won't be disappointed. That's what @faseljd did after a poor experience elsewhere, I'm sure he's willing to tell you about his experience with Rob.

I can not say enough great things about Rob at Boosted Cycle Performance ! He is the real deal, this is the guy who remedies what other so called premier shops can not figure out how to fix even when they originally built it. If you want to be sold a power commander go elsewhere, if you want a real solution, go to Rob at BCP .
PM me if you want any details .

I can not say enough great things about Rob at Boosted Cycle Performance ! He is the real deal, this is the guy who remedies what other so called premier shops can not figure out how to fix even when they originally built it. If you want to be sold a power commander go elsewhere, if you want a real solution, go to Rob at BCP .
PM me if you want any details .
You say that, and you don’t even have your bike back yet.

I learned something new, didn’t know they made throttle bodies now. But as mr.brown said, big power has been made on stock TB’s. I wouldn’t expect any significant gains to be had with going with bigger tbs on a stock engine. Headwork and cams, may be a different story. A big head and cams engine would be a prime engine to test a big single throttle body conversion.

Back