Headlights

redmoto1

Registered
I am having a fit with the high/low beam on my "02 Busa. It seems to have half the candlepower of my "00 Busa. Both bikes I tested output and checked bulbs. The '00 will smoke the '02 at night. I don't get it? I like to drive fast at night and I dont feel like hanging Baja 500 lights everywhere.

Welcome to the Org, have you considered an HID from XenonKing? I had a similar problem but once I installed an HID, problem solved

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122582359 -->

I have Baja lights on mine. once you get past the snickers and the giggles and out right laughs, it aint so bad
biggrin.gif

Uhh welcome to the board btw
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122584736 -->

biggrin.gif

Welcome Red . The lights are as much use as a chocolate fire guard , I used to have a little old man walk in front of me with a candle .... Then I went HID ..The only way to go..
idea3.gif

I am having a fit with the high/low beam on my "02 Busa. It seems to have half the candlepower of my "00 Busa. Both bikes I tested output and checked bulbs. The '00 will smoke the '02 at night. I don't get it? I like to drive fast at night and I dont feel like hanging Baja 500 lights everywhere.
Nice to meet you....welcome.

Welcome to the board!!!
biggrin.gif

....Hayabusa's dont have the best of lights.... agreewith that. Have you tried HID's
rock.gif
They do help a bit

HID light: one of the best mods I have done.

Just need it for the low beam. Incredible light output for night driving, Excellent day time visibility for the cagers.

You will probably need to adjust the light upward. Mine was very low from the factory.

Back