Headlight

wedgester

Registered
Ive allways ran Xneon (spelled wrong) bulbs in my bike because they are very bright and are a slightly diff color then a reg light not yellow so it helps to make u stand out. My question has anyone put them in a Busa yet and if so was it hard to change them? Thanks 4 any info.

I'm running SilverStars - nice and bright. Next best thing to HID... (IMHO)

Easy to replace:

HID is the way to go!

pics_to_send_to_mom_013.jpg

If I'm going to all the bother of removing the nose, I'm going to make it worth my time. HID is one of (if not THE) best mods I've done.

Not only does it help you see, but it helps you be SEEN!

That said, I've heard good things about the SilverStars.

Used Xenon bulbs on the Kat 750 I had before Baby J, but with her I had to use HIDs. They are incredibly bright and like Juggler said, if you're going through the trouble make it worthwhile.

Just put silverstars in mine. I will HID eventually (probably) but right now it was a quick inexpensive safety mod.

Don

Love my HIds. Have the low beam aimed down a bit so never get brighted. But damn you turn high beam on and people flashing you a mile away to turn them down.

HID's run about $220ish if there are no group buys going on. The "Silver Stars" or a "PIAA" is a great first step but the HID made a HUGE difference in what I can see at night...

Are there screws around the headlight housing to adjust them up or down. I have been contemplating geting some better headlights.

T

Man im calling them xneon but they were PIAA I screwed the name up totally. PIAA and silverstar look identical not as good as HID but when u compare it to reg lights they really stand out. Thanks again 4 all the info.

HID is a Must due MOD - if you ride at night a lot. I would never be without HID again, just remember to adjust it after you put it in.
blush.gif

I bought the sliverstar bulbs. $40 for both the high and low beam. Made a hugh difference. Money well spent if you don't want to shell out $200 +.

HID gives the best performance , i'm using Philips's HID kit but probably that kit only avaliable in Europe
sad.gif

Back