Headlight

Is not terribly hard to change. Mine was a lot of work, because I did dual H1s, so pretty nerve racking cutting so much material off.

5BF61B2E-C320-4E7B-BBFE-922E5E0EAD45.jpeg

Is not terribly hard to change. Mine was a lot of work, because I did dual H1s, so pretty nerve racking cutting so much material off.

View attachment 1650645
Thank you. Of all the stuff I can find online, I’m not finding a clear answer what retention points are used for the H1. I currently have a dual bi xenon kit coming from the retrofit source. With their harness that makes it easy connections. The low beam looks easy enough with the adapter plate that comes with the projector. I won’t get a lot of time to mess around. Does the H1 bolt in somewhere or is a glue it in situation? I’ve seen the pics of the cutoff removed and the fins on the inside. Those are no problem at all. A die grinder and 5 minutes that will be gone.

Thank you. Of all the stuff I can find online, I’m not finding a clear answer what retention points are used for the H1. I currently have a dual bi xenon kit coming from the retrofit source. With their harness that makes it easy connections. The low beam looks easy enough with the adapter plate that comes with the projector. I won’t get a lot of time to mess around. Does the H1 bolt in somewhere or is a glue it in situation? I’ve seen the pics of the cutoff removed and the fins on the inside. Those are no problem at all. A die grinder and 5 minutes that will be gone.
Just trim some material and install. The only place I used glue was on the shroud to make sure it stayed put. I also used their harness and made the wiring cleaner.

Just trim some material and install. The only place I used glue was on the shroud to make sure it stayed put. I also used their harness and made the wiring cleaner.
I have it apart. I am struggling with where to attach the mini H1 because the mounting holes the stock projector uses don’t come anywhere near any holes in the new projector? Any chance you have a pic of the high beam projector changed, before reassembly? I’m not that creative.

I have it apart. I am struggling with where to attach the mini H1 because the mounting holes the stock projector uses don’t come anywhere near any holes in the new projector? Any chance you have a pic of the high beam projector changed, before reassembly? I’m not that creative.
I don’t have pics, sorry. I didn’t use screws for the mounting holes, if I remember correctly y just used the big locking ring and that was it

Back