Headlight wiring question

Mark-XIX

Registered
Leading towards the right turn signal is a small black plug (connector). Can someone tell me where this goes and what it does? Let me know if I need to be more descriptive. I have both turn sigs plugged in and the main cannon plug.
Thanks,
Mark

Its for the euro passing switch, I believe. You must have an 03 or earlier model Busa, right ?

You can use it as a alternate power source for add on's. accessories .

Just be sure to step up the amp fuse rating when adding additional equipment on that spare line.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123907710 -->

Thanks Rhythm!

I have an '04
My headlight (high & low beam) and passing button all work without this being plugged in. My turn signals flash the hazards whether rt. or lt. is selected.

NO.. Well kinda no, Its for the Euro model that came with front running/parking lights is what I was told by someone here on the board a long time ago. But like Rhythm said can be used as alternet power sorce.
wink.gif

Along those lines ... I have an 03, and was wondering if I purchased 04 left-side controls (which includes passing switch) if it would require any mods to the wiring harness to get it to work? (my guess is yes)

If it would snap right into my stock wiring harness I'd do it, otherwise it's not worth the trouble (to me).

That being said in MN these @holes don't know what it means when you flash highbeams as you approach.

Back