headlight (Low/high beam issue)

ScottC

Registered
Picked up my bike tonight. Pictures tomorrow in the day light!

I had them install HID lights however the highbeam is on when the setting is in low beam... It needs to be fixed however just curious on something

There are 2 lights one below that is small and circle and one above. What one is high beam and low? Just wondering so I can get an idea if the bulb went in the wrong spot or they did the wires wrong etc...

on a gen 2 the small round one on the bottom is the high beam, not sure how they crossed the wires

on a gen 2 the small round one on the bottom is the high beam, not sure how they crossed the wires

I don't know if they did... The top one is bright as heck but when I switch to high beam you cant see a difference! I also see (When the setting is in low beam) the blue high beam indicator light flash for a second and go out every 30 secs or so. Something isn't right.

The low beam is the big reflector on the top. On either side of that are small position lights (marker lights). The smaller, round projector on the bottom is the high beam. Sounds like they botched the wiring.

Back