Headlight (Highbeam in the trees )

91shplx

Registered
Okay is this where i adjust the headlight will i need to take the lower trim off of the nose to do this :dunno:
33faueh.jpg
[/CENTER][/IMG]

I do not believe that you should require any removal of trim to adjust the headlight, simply adjust the screws until your light positioning is where you would like it to be.

Good Luck...

Yes, the ones on the right of each light looking at your pic are the up and down adjustsments. go out on a lever street at dark and adjust as necessarry. Mine turned by hand with just a long socket.

You do have to remove the plastic under the nose cowling to reach up in there. I'm thinking 4-6 plastic push pins.

Last edited:
No, you don't have to take the nose off.

This is how I like to do it:

Take the two uppers off (around the gauges). Then remove the two bolts below the gauge cluster. Put a rag/towel over the gauges and pull them forward, they will rest against the top clamp (hence the towel).

You will now easily see all 4 adjusting screws and have easy access to them. I'll do this at night...easy to adjust then ;)

You can at all of them with the panel underneath off!

Oh sorry i didn't take the nose off thats a pic off a HID Headlight install ! Thanks Guys now maybe i can see the road better and not the Birds in the trees :rofl::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I was under the impression that on the GEN II Busas that the headlights could not be adjusted independent from one another.

Take the two uppers off (around the gauges). Then remove the two bolts below the gauge cluster. Put a rag/towel over the gauges and pull them forward, they will rest against the top clamp (hence the towel).

You will now easily see all 4 adjusting screws and have easy access to them. I'll do this at night...easy to adjust then ;)

+1 for the GenI I've tried it both ways and removing the gauge cluster is the best way.

I just unplug the gauge connection and take it out completely... it's easier and can't scratch anything.:beerchug:

Back