Headlight casts an image...

JoseyWales

Registered
waffen036.gif
I'm sure all you die hard Hayabusa fans allready knew this -but I just recently found out that if ,in complete darkness ,you shine your headlight at a big enough open space -it will display a big beautiful falcon ,wings spread wide ,in a dramatic dive-it left me quite content ,the other night as I saw for the first time- a little mythical detail spread out in front of me............
waffen036.gif
I imagined the falcon diving in all it's grace -hear it cut through the wind ...I was alone on deserted road in complete darkness surrounded by the humidity and pungent odors of the Louisiana swamp ...it was a quarter to eleven at nigth ...the moon was near full... engine purring flawlessly ,suspension set rigth and the chain freshly lubed and tightened...I felt I could ride to the end of the world..and watch the sunrise God bless america , motorcycling and the little falcon that inspired this marvelous bike
wink.gif

waffen036.gif

Yes the Hayabusa is special..It can bring out very strange
and odd thoughts and visions..delusions,cold sweats,trembling,
etc.....
tounge.gif

yes I too have seen the "Headlight Falcon"

I thought I was just having a bad trip or something but I guess not, cause now I see it every time I ride.

Just good to know that Im not the only one seeing this thing.

ononono.gif

sleepy.gif
I want to testify! I saw the noble bird whose wings spread out to illuminate the asphalt ribbon!

Egads!
huh.gif

ernaehrung019.gif
What ever it is you guys are taking, I want some! haha
Just kidding, I know the busa is all the drug I need, and I'll look for the falcon the next night ride i take.

aktion035.gif

I'm glad somebody had the nerves to mentioned it. I first noticed it a couple of months ago while riding the Busa from Jackson, Ms to San Antonio, Tx (9 hour ride). Seeing that I started my trip after getting off of work (4:30 pm), I had plenty of nighttime riding to enjoy. After countless miles of nighttime riding and nothing to do to entertain myself, I got fixated on part of the highway that was illuminated by the headlights. Thats when I first noticed the feather tips of the wings on both sides. I then drawn my attention inward toward the center, that's when it hit. It is showing me a silhouette of a Japanese Falcon, to guide me safely through the night. Glad to get that off my chest.
ernaehrung021.gif

All I know is i LOVE to get behind Corvettes with my high beam on and watch them freak out as I blind them with my gigantic headlight

but that falcon sounds cool...ill have to look for it...
aktion035.gif

Back