Headers

bigdaddyks

Registered
I want to keep duals I ordered the vance&hines cs one the header is desinged to replace the factory I got the slipons in 3 days The header was on back order. It has a part # price and its in the catalogs after waiting for a little over 3 months I find out it is not even made yet and wont be till the first of the year does anyone else make a header that will replace the stock one Keep duals and get rid of the cat (2008)

that's messed up. ??? Back order till Jan-2010. Sounds more like they haven't even started production yet. Every system that I know of is normally sold as a complete exhaust system/unit shipped all together. Some systems do sell headers as replacement parts in the event that the headers become damaged. I know Brock's systems are like this but I don't know what other companies. I know I tried getting two pieces of the header from an Akro system ordered but no one was able to accommodate this kind of sale.

You may have to call around and see who can sell just a header. The board member GoldenChild (Daniel) may have a header lying around.

I want to keep duals I ordered the vance&hines cs one the header is desinged to replace the factory I got the slipons in 3 days The header was on back order. It has a part # price and its in the catalogs after waiting for a little over 3 months I find out it is not even made yet and wont be till the first of the year does anyone else make a header that will replace the stock one Keep duals and get rid of the cat (2008)
We will be carrying a Titanium header made by one of the best in the business Ti-Force...I started a thread in the Gen II section. You can see a few images of their craftsmanship and no one has ever had a complaint about their systems, quality, advertised power or anything like that. The quality is unmatched and they love big tubes that make power with merge collectors that flow. I am intentionally holding on posting purchase info to be sure all the bases are covered and customers get what they pay for in the time line I state.

Greg

Back