Headed to Dragon Land...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
I'll be up there tomorrow and staying for a week...I needed a getaway...bad...been a long time since I loaded up a bike but it all came back to me! :)

BIKELOAD1.jpg

BIKELOAD2.jpg

BIKELOAD3.jpg

BIKELOAD4.jpg

BIKELOAD5.jpg

Been down there the last couple years and the weather is sooo unpredictable. Clear sunny skies 1 minute and thunderstorms or torrential downpour the next.....

I remember once there was like 30 bikes huddled under a gas station for cover. Looking at my weather app it said sunny as the thunder and lighting lit up the skies and be the sheets of rain blew sideways :D

Gotta be prepared for anything down there!!! Last 2 times I went had bears run out in front of our group :shocked:

There’s nothing like it tho :thumbsup: Disneyland for motorcycles enthusiasts

I ride the rain to practice wet weather riding skills and my thoughts on rain gear is "I Don't"...in all my years and gears it seems the choice has always been....

"Either Wet Or Sweat"

and please...spare me the "breathable fabric" pitches! LOL! 6:07am and I'm rolling out! :)

I ride the rain to practice wet weather riding skills and my thoughts on rain gear is "I Don't"...in all my years and gears it seems the choice has always been....

"Either Wet Or Sweat"

and please...spare me the "breathable fabric" pitches! LOL! 6:07am and I'm rolling out! :)

Hear, hear!
My full leathers have been soaked in sudden storms more times than I can remember(lots on the BRP).

Hear, hear!
My full leathers have been soaked in sudden storms more times than I can remember(lots on the BRP).
Been there when I was wearing full leather, I remember taking them off after a couple hour ride in a horrible rain storm, they must have weighed 30 lbs and took a week to dry.

Some of my friends are there now. Gixerhp is also there at the Phillips. I will be up early in the morning. Will be good to see you again. Where are you staying? Look for Ronnie, he is on a burgundy Concours, staying at the Phillips. Can’t remember if you met him or not. He rode a blue 07 busa.

Hope to see you in the morning. Going to have breakfast at the restaurant next door to the Phillips around 9 if you want to join us. Then going through the gap to the Foothills Parkway. I’ll be on a blue Concours in the morning.

Back