Head shake

tinbender0

Cool Breeze
Donating Member
Registered
The front end seems to shake a little when leaving and returning to the ground . Not talking about sky high wheelies but just when you get on it hard lifting up about 6 inches or so. Is something out of alignment or is it just me? My bike has been lowered to middle hole on dogbone in rear ,1-1/2" in front or so. fork tube measurement are the same on each side of the triple tree?
rock.gif
...I also did the jinkster suspension adjustments. I'm not giving the handle bars a death grip either. Any help appreciated thanks

The front end seems to shake a little when leaving and returning to the ground . Not talking about sky high wheelies but just when you get on it hard lifting up about 6 inches or so. Is something out of alignment or is it just me? My bike has been lowered to  middle hole on dogbone in rear ,1-1/2" in front or so. fork tube measurement are the same on each side of the triple tree?
rock.gif
...I also did the jinkster suspension adjustments. I'm not giving the handle bars a death grip either. Any help appreciated thanks
newbie.gif
newbie.gif
newbie.gif
newbie.gif
newbie.gif
newbie.gif
newbie.gif
newbie.gif
newbie.gif
1zhelp.gif

newbie.gif

newbie.gif

newbie.gif

newbie.gif

newbie.gif

newbie.gif

newbie.gif

newbie.gif

You have to bring it higher, then all the chatter stops.
biggrin.gif

On a serious note, if otherwise the bike  rides fine, and there is no headshake in other conditions, then it's your input. My guess is you unconsiously pull the right handlebar, thus turning the front a little to the right.

Try to pay close attention to the handlebars next time you do it. Ask me how do I know?
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|IG.
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154292767 -->

Thanks, the bike rides fine....guess I'm just paranoid about the lowering kits....By the way, HUH how do you know?

Back