"he rides a busa"

nice one! tell them to come on back in a couple weeks and go on some real rides with us :beerchug: i love the expressions on people's faces when you and i roll up and pull our helmets off, it always cracks me up :thumbsup:

Thats cool Hal. I bet that dude never made a squirrel run. :laugh:
Woo hoo. A week from tomorrow!:thumbsup:

squirrel05.gif

When I tell people I ride they Allways think I ride a Harley :moon:

The look on There faces when I tell them I ride a Busa.::11

Not a lot of Fat Mexicans on BUSA'S I guess:laugh:

i love the expressions on people's faces when you and i roll up and pull our helmets off, it always cracks me up :thumbsup:

The one and only time I got pulled over on the busa,the cop comes around his rig in a hurry...then I pulled the lid.He stopped dead in his tracks and said "woh" I didn't expect that :rofl: I smile and said "may I help you with something" ??? not being a kid helps a lot :whistle:

Yeah, I went into Autozone the other day and went over to the cleaning stuffz and a young kid that worked there came over and asked if he could help me find something. I said no thx, just getting some stuff to clean up the bike with. "What you ride? A Harley?" lol..i said naw man...I ride a busa. His eyes lit up and hes like OH U RIDE A BUSA!? lol..He was all excited to tell me how good this polish stuff worked on his friends bike. It was like he went from "wtf do you want lol" to oh hell yeah...check this stuff out! :laugh:

Back