"he rides a busa"

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
The Yamaha factory team is at our store today and Sat, giving demo rides on all the new Yamaha models. I went for an early am ride with them to check out the ride route. When everyone was standing next to the bike they wanted to ride, one of the factory guys about had a cow when he saw this old man standing next to their tricked out R1. He said you might want to put that in C mode for the ride. One of our sales staff walked up to him and said, "he rides a busa". The factory guy then said, in that case I'm sure you will want it in A mode. All respect the busa!!!!

:rofl:

You are not Old Hal. Or, should I say we are not old Hal. All the other peeps are just kids still growing up. Therein lies the problem.:laugh:

I got pulled over the other day for doing 62 in a 55 and I think the LEO really just wanted to look at my bike. See the surprize on his face when I took off my helmet. We ended up chatting and I said "goodby son" as he walked to his car.

:rofl:

You are not Old Hal. Or, should I say we are not old Hal. All the other peeps are just kids still growing up. Therein lies the problem.:laugh:

I got pulled over the other day for doing 62 in a 55 and I think the LEO really just wanted to look at my bike. See the surprize on his face when I took off my helmet. We ended up chatting and I said "goodby son" as he walked to his car.

I may be old, but I feel young when I twist the throttle on my busa.:thumbsup:

The Yamaha factory team is at our store today and Sat, giving demo rides on all the new Yamaha models. I went for an early am ride with them to check out the ride route. When everyone was standing next to the bike they wanted to ride, one of the factory guys about had a cow when he saw this old man standing next to their tricked out R1. He said you might want to put that in C mode for the ride. One of our sales staff walked up to him and said, "he rides a busa". The factory guy then said, in that case I'm sure you will want it in A mode. All respect the busa!!!!

Give Em' H*** Hal !!! :laugh::laugh:

Back