Hazard lights

Danielbrock

Registered
Hi new here to forums. Looking for help on my hazard lights flashing. I left 2 photos to a box that has been wired in on this 06 busa. When I unplug a wire the flashers stop working. Wanting to know if that is some sort of after market relay that mite be bad. The signals are all aftermarket

59CB3515-91AE-4B4E-B01C-68D5414F6D97.jpeg

AE29F3F2-4348-479C-9267-1098BFCE01C3.jpeg

You can see that someone spliced from yellow and black to blue and brown into the black box I’m pointing at. When I unplug that box all signals stop working. When it is plugged in hazards stay on. What is that box?

Welcome to the forum.
Are the green indicator arrows on the dash staying on? Or just the turn signals themselves? It may be that someone has modified the signals as running lights.

The dash arrows flash as hazard also. I have had the bike for a few years now. This is first day I started it this year and first time I’ve had this problem. Thanks for any help not very good with wires.

Key on they stay flashing if I unplug that black box signals stop working dash and lights stop. The black box don’t turn off anything else on the bike. Is there anything other then a bad relay and handle bar control that would make hazard lights flash?

Switch, relay or wiring. Check and make sure the switch is working correctly first, (as in it physically moves as it's supposed to, it's not stuck) then check the wiring from end to end. Make sure it's not rubbing on something and grounding etc.

Back