Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Way to go Nicky!!! Pole position!!

He doesn't have the fastest race pace,

BUT

neither does Rossi.

And the guys that do have the race pace probably won't be a threat over a REAL race distance.

I predict a Hayden-Rossi battle with a Nakano wild card
biggrin.gif

qp.jpg

I predict Hayden will finish behind all the aussie riders with Rossi winning. Hayden is AWESOME by himself on a track.
Just another stepping stone till Rossi takes the championship.........again
beerchug.gif

Hopefully Pedrosa will put in a strong showing cause I think either he or Vale will take the championship.

(black954 @ Sep. 16 2006,05:53) I predict Hayden will finish behind all the aussie riders with Rossi winning. Hayden is AWESOME by himself on a track.
beerchug.gif

Hopefully Pedrosa will put in a strong showing cause I think either he or Vale will take the championship.
So if Hayden and Rossi battle head to head and Nicky comes out on top, will you then think that Hayden is worthy of the title??

(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 16 2006,10:30)
(black954 @ Sep. 16 2006,05:53) I predict Hayden will finish behind all the aussie riders with Rossi winning. Hayden is AWESOME by himself on a track.
beerchug.gif

So if Hayden and Rossi battle head to head and Nicky comes out on top, will you then think that Hayden is worthy of the title??
I'm not against Hayden, I just don't think He has earned his way to the top of the points. He is the best American rider in GP, but that doesn't say too much. Now if Hayden and Rossi are battling for the lead and Hayden wins, I will look out the window for flying pigs! No, good for him if he does, Rossi is still human and can't dominate every race.
Have you ever seen Hayden's interviews, he seems so unsure of himself and doesn't have a champions demeanor. Look at Matt Mladin and Rossi in interviews, they are very calculated and have confidence that that's what they meant to do. When Hayden does good, he's all "thank God" and overly excited like it was and accident that he did well. I think the only thing he's lacking is confidence in himself.
I'm not against Americans in GP, it's just that Rossi is a God amongst men in motorcycle racing and I enjoy watching his style on the track. I just found out this week that Rossi and I have the same birthdates!

(black954 @ Sep. 16 2006,10:46)
(Charlesbusa @ Sep. 16 2006,10:30)
beerchug.gif

He is the best American rider in GP, but that doesn't say too much. Now if Hayden and Rossi are battling for the lead and Hayden wins, I will look out the window for flying pigs! No, good for him if he does
I'll be the 1st to admit Rossi is the best rider, no doubt, and Pedrosa has been amazing this season.  But neither of them are Americans.  I'm not going to cheer for Italians or Spaniards...  come on now  
poke.gif

hayden.jpg

wow...and my son's first baby clothes were from john travolta

I see this weekend as a golden opportunity for Hayden. This is the one best chance he has to shut up all of the Rossi Bandwagoneers. No question Rossi is on top of his game and is going to be tough. But I think it is time for a changing of the guard and to say Nicky doesn't desrve to be where he is leading the championship, you ought to ask all of those other guys how hard they have been fighting all year to be where he is now. Been a long time since Rossi was in this situation.

The flip side of that coin: You can draw a correlation from the recent Spies/ Mladin battles in AMA. Getting spanked all year has done wonders for Mladin of late. If Rossi gets similarly motivated it could be trouble...for everybody!

Back