Haybusa org members meet at Music City Raceway

Time is running short but I met I up with a few members (Bill/ Rollin20Z, Kevin/ KVDOG, Trey/ TreyYoung) here at Music City Raceways 1/8 mile drag strip here in Nashville.:thumbsup:
More to come on the details on the battle of White VS Black Busas battling it out and the Light Weight GENI VS the GENII Heavyweight.
Good times and some close drag racing:thumbsup:
I even think there were some videos taken of last night :whistle:

2012-05-15_19-04-03_327.jpg

2012-05-15_19-04-27_478.jpg

I saw Donn and Bill get on the interstate entrance ramp last night while I was coming home from work. That bright green paint job REALLY stands out! :thumbsup:

I saw Donn and Bill get on the interstate entrance ramp last night while I was coming home from work. That bright green paint job REALLY stands out! :thumbsup:

Yes unfortunately it does :banghead: If cops don't see the Gerber Green Gremlin from miles away they hear that obnoxious sounding Brock's exhaust:moon: But I feel sorry for any car / cop that gets in behind him close enough to get any piece of debri including pebbles and rocks that get picked up and thrown from that Corsa tire:banghead:

And the battle continues between the Horsepower and Color dispute we all have here.. White VS Black GENI and GENII.... I even think there is a video taken from a black busa..... hint the camera was mounted for a view in front... Did we see white? Did the black Busas read the license plate of the white Busas, I even think there was a video of the heads up race 1st round of eliminations dialed heads up :whistle:

Back