HAYBUS, Parting really is Sweet Sorrow....

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
I've loved many motorcycles but never have I been so attached to one as Haybus, my red and gunmetal grey 2000 Busa. Scott (Isiahstites), come and get her my friend, she's yours, it's time to move on. I just thought I'd take a few last pics of her taking a bath......

IMG_0010 (7).jpg

IMG_0011 (7).jpg

IMG_0012 (8).jpg

What are you going to replace her with Doyle?

Well Doug, my intentions are to keep my KLR for dual purpose, build the now monster Superbyke and later possibly either buy another Busa and make it full on sport touring OR an FJ 1300 for that purpose. As was Haybus, this Superbyke will be able to do a lot of things (except the track) so I'm not sure right now since I'm up to my neck in aligators with the Superbyke build!
Doyle

sorry to see her go but at least she's staying in the family :beerchug: already looking forward to the stories and pics of whatever you tackle next :thumbsup:

thats the first year an color of Busa I sat on , love it . You can get another one when thegen 3 comes out

Doyle, you can't go wrong with the FJR for touring - especially 2-up. I hear the newest one is really great with all the right stuff direct from the factory... but I still have my '06 for touring 1-up too.

Whatever you decide - have fun!

100_0274.jpg

Doyle, you can't go wrong with the FJR for touring - especially 2-up. I hear the newest one is really great with all the right stuff direct from the factory... but I still have my '06 for touring 1-up too.

Whatever you decide - have fun!

Thanks Lisa! Hey I hope you come out for the Stampede one of these seasons! Doyle

Back