Haya's in the Hills 2019!!!!

here is the current attendee list
chrisjp and wife
Jwest and son Jeffery
Hans
Nastee and singnificant other.

this means 7 out of 13 that can come and stay. so there is still room!

chrisjp and wife
Jwest and son Jeffery
Hans
Jeffgordan24 and significant other

this means 9 out of 13 that can come and stay. so there is still room!

So guys that are attending is anyone bringing their bike in the bed of a truck that would have a ramp?
I am thinking about bringing my bike in my truck bed. Not that the 5 hour ride would be terrible on the bike but in case it rains or something (5 hours in the rain would suck). Thing is I don’t have a ramp. I can load the bike at my shop with the drive on lift. Also my truck is lifted so it would take a few hands to get it back into the truck after our weekend.

I can purchase a ramp basically will just need a few guys to help me get it back into the truck .

How we load and unload bikes :lol:

AE7533CD-873F-42A6-917E-52886F62301E.jpeg

B37BD680-21F8-4BF3-BC16-E65FADBC58A8.jpeg

1F2E8CCA-D06F-4DFA-BA74-6B80C63F0CDC.jpeg

994A99A1-A595-42C2-A712-9CFC827CFC8D.jpeg

5224646E-C7D9-4214-B3B1-AB9CD218918E.jpeg

9575782B-798D-4C03-90E5-9E324B4E2128.jpeg

F09BD5A5-E7E1-4187-9F00-10AC16FB1FBF.jpeg

So guys that are attending is anyone bringing their bike in the bed of a truck that would have a ramp?
I am thinking about bringing my bike in my truck bed. Not that the 5 hour ride would be terrible on the bike but in case it rains or something (5 hours in the rain would suck). Thing is I don’t have a ramp. I can load the bike at my shop with the drive on lift. Also my truck is lifted so it would take a few hands to get it back into the truck after our weekend.

I can purchase a ramp basically will just need a few guys to help me get it back into the truck .
I think we will have more than enough hands to take care of it wih or without a ramp no problem Steve.

Update!!.. the cabin is fully paid for and we are now under two weeks!! There is still room in the cabin if folks wish to join!!. We usually do chili for Friday night when folks arrive. we will be doing a full BBQ spread for after the ride Saturday night. so chime in if you got any questions

Update!!.. the cabin is fully paid for and we are now under two weeks!! There is still room in the cabin if folks wish to join!!. We usually do chili for Friday night when folks arrive. we will be doing a full BBQ spread for after the ride Saturday night. so chime in if you got any questions
Yeaaaa really excited can’t wait! It can’t come soon enough.

chrisjp and wife
Jwest and son Jeffery
Hans
Abhineet (not sure org name) and significant other

this brings total to 11! looks like a good time coming up!

chrisjp and wife
Jwest and son Jeffery
Hans
Turbobusa0704 (corrected for org name) and significant other

chrisjp and wife
Jwest and son Jeffery
Hans
Turbobusa0704 (corrected for org name) and significant other
Can't believe event is only a few days away. Still don't have bike squared away; oil arrives tomorrow think have to firm up rear spring but did put on the new rear wheel yesterday (untested) & have fuse/electrical demon to pin down. All while fixing the wife's truck. Running out of time.
:banghead:

Can't believe event is only a few days away. Still don't have bike squared away; oil arrives tomorrow think have to firm up rear spring but did put on the new rear wheel yesterday (untested) & have fuse/electrical demon to pin down. All while fixing the wife's truck. Running out of time.
:banghead:

you got problems?... lol read this... just to keep everyone updated. mary and i have had a issue as our 2014 equinox broke its engine Monday. we are now vehicle less. we had to get emergency loan and hopefully we can buy one tomorrow and negotiate and deliver a tow package on it so that i can haul the bike and stuff for haya's in the hills. i know its close to go time and this was the worst timing possible for us..trust me. mary lost her job due to no vehicle and things are really tight here. we will keep you updated.

in case anyone is wondering, yes haya's in the hills is still a go, i have options on how to get myself there and the wife, im just letting everyone know the stupid week ive had lol.

in case anyone is wondering, yes haya's in the hills is still a go, i have options on how to get myself there and the wife, im just letting everyone know the stupid week ive had lol.
Glad it worked out with the car loan will buy you a few beers when I see you. If that's your thing?

you got problems?... lol read this... just to keep everyone updated. mary and i have had a issue as our 2014 equinox broke its engine Monday. we are now vehicle less. we had to get emergency loan and hopefully we can buy one tomorrow and negotiate and deliver a tow package on it so that i can haul the bike and stuff for haya's in the hills. i know its close to go time and this was the worst timing possible for us..trust me. mary lost her job due to no vehicle and things are really tight here. we will keep you updated.
If you need any help let me know,
I’m crunching to finish the Jeep but if I had to I could always tie my duramax back together and scoop up some bikes on the way.
Also could have helped you out with that equinox motor issue.

If you need any help let me know,
I’m crunching to finish the Jeep but if I had to I could always tie my duramax back together and scoop up some bikes on the way.
Also could have helped you out with that equinox motor issue.
it will still need to be worked on at some point.. we can disuss that later. we did get a loan and now have another suv. so as long as hitch put on it by dealer tomorrow or thurs at latest... shouldn't need additional assistance.

it will still need to be worked on at some point.. we can disuss that later. we did get a loan and now have another suv. so as long as hitch put on it by dealer tomorrow or thurs at latest... shouldn't need additional assistance.
Awesome glad to hear getting pumped up now. It’s coming real soon!!!

Just booked my U-Haul trailer and ordered the harness / receiver for Jeep.

Frank riveted my new chain link on the Busa and need to try and update my PC3 so maybe my LCD will communicate!!

Back