Hayas in the hills 2010 ne gathering

as soon as i can get my big behind moving...lol if you comeing that time ill make sure im there. we can keep each other posted as this week progresses...week!!! wow thats all thats left!!!

I ll probably get there around 700 friday evening Chris, working till 500. I ll try to call you over the weekend. But still planning on bringing what I said,firewood ect. Later Kevin.

I am in. I will be bringing my own tent ect so I can camp out if need be. I was thinking of meeting up at the Uni-Mart ? for the ride straight from My house, ( a million miles away!). Then hanging with everyone Sat night at the cabin.

What will the pace of the ride be? Safe and easy....or spirited...every man for themselves.....10/20 over posted speeds.......What? I have never ridden that area before.

Thanks

I am in. I will be bringing my own tent ect so I can camp out if need be. I was thinking of meeting up at the Uni-Mart ? for the ride straight from My house, ( a million miles away!). Then hanging with everyone Sat night at the cabin.

What will the pace of the ride be? Safe and easy....or spirited...every man for themselves.....10/20 over posted speeds.......What? I have never ridden that area before.

Thanks

ok we are planning on gathering 10 am saturday morning at the uni mart (junction of rt 66 and rt 36 in Leeper Pa) the cabin will be open friday when i get there (noonish) for all (staying over night friday and possibly saturday) to meet at...secure bedding and relax. the ride is not leaving till next morning. you are more than welcome to bring a tent we shouldnt be full ill know more as we progress next week :cheerleader:

the pace will be comfirtable. spiritied at times for those willing. good scenic views for those wanting to hang back. this is for us to gather and enjoy.. any truely fast pace wont be done as we are not on a track and even i am not fully familiar with the roads we are takeing. safety is a priority. :thumbsup:

ok everyone i am going camping over the 4th and will be not on...if you got pressing questions hopefully the vetrens like casperle or strom can answer for ya. if you need to feel free to text me 814 779 1050 (if you verizon or straight talk text away your in network lol) and ill do my best to answer...otherwise ill play catch up on monday afternoon-evening.

here is the running confirmed for the Hayas in the hills 2010 and if staying and what nights.

Chrisjp Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat.
Casperle Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat
goblinsix Haya's in the hills noobie, staying fri and sat (on his cruiser ?)
Peregrine Falcon89 Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat
Mr Droo Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat, polo XL (knee hurt pray he heals quick!!)
B@DA$$BUS@ Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat, 2? hoodies size?
knippie Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
jwest Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only, hoodie medium
StromBusa Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only?
glazewegian Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
illuminati Haya's in the hills noobie ? staying fri? and sat?
Fastfrog007 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat night stay?
RedKat05 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only?
solarbarack Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
merisey Haya's in the hills noobie, stay fri and sat? will confirm more once work sched.
theshnizzel Haya's in the hills noobie, sat? needs too confirm
War Bird 13 Haya's in the hills noobie and guest, fri and saturday

based on what i am counting if everyone shows up for cabin overnight stays we are looking at arround 14-15 overnighters so the beds and one or two air beds for those willling. i am also seeing only 2 couples? penegrie and warbird. i am beginning to plan out what rooms to divide out...so keep me informed :cheerleader:

and those not staying we are looking around 20+ for the ride....up from 8 last year!!!

Last edited:
well now weather channel says 10% for sat and 20% sunday rain....so lets keep it that way and will see you sat morning:cheerleader::thumbsup:

wife and i are leaving here in few mins in the car yea i know booooo... but going to map out the ride ill report any updates for changes in the route

why is it the people at the weather channel have no idea what the weather is going to be like but throw guesses out there for the week ahead...now weather is lookin crappy again..

ok i was able to run route 666 yesterday and the kinzu area. when i get home on monday ill post full report and possible route change, not go to bradford or do zippo museum due to there is alot of time involved just on rt 666 and kinzu. otherwise....ohhhhhhhhhhh boy it was like rideing a roller coaster....ill even be posting teaser pics...i am truelly looking forward to this run :thumbsup:

weather looks like its going to work with us...4 days til friday...see you sat morning..either at the cabin or at the corner of 36/66:thumbsup:

and ive been working with the new helmet cam and i will be recording the entire ride..

Last edited:
ok for the ride i recomend no smoke or tinted visors. as this is in the allegeny forest we will be rideing in the shade and sun and i noticed it would not be best to have dark tint visors...just a recomendation. rideing route 666 notes... 2 lane...first quarter has shoulder work. 2-3 curves had some stones in it...otherwise clear roads...rest of road was freshly paved...smooth rideing but next to no shoulders...be aware of that...otherswise the kinzu rideing was excelent roads with nice curves and no side roads. spoke to the cabin owner i may set up a large tent in back yard incase we have a bit of an overflow for staying overnight. he is concerned on not overwelming cabin but based on the numbers i dont think we will be crossing that. on friday i will be scouting for additional if needed crashing spots (used to be one room cabins little further down the road nothing fancy but only 25 a night) teaser pics to follow!!!

ok i posted teaser pics on other thread ill post some here too!!

SANY0372 (Medium).JPG

SANY0381 (Medium).JPG

SANY0385 (Medium).JPG

SANY0396 (Medium).JPG

SANY0400 (Medium).JPG

possible eating place with view. can eat on deck or outside (8-10 for sandwiches)
oh and nice candy apple red mustang...and view
possible group photo spot!

SANY0403 (Medium).JPG

SANY0404 (Medium).JPG

SANY0406 (Medium).JPG

SANY0408 (Medium).JPG

ill be bringing these samples of hats and shirts for those wanting to order

SANY0427 (Medium).JPG

SANY0424 (Medium).JPG

SANY0426 (Medium).JPG

here is the running confirmed for the Hayas in the hills 2010 and if staying and what nights.

Chrisjp Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat.
Casperle Haya's in the hills 2009 returning member, staying fri and sat
goblinsix Haya's in the hills noobie, staying fri and sat (on his cruiser ?)
Peregrine Falcon89 Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat
Mr Droo Haya's in the hills noobie and guest staying fri and sat, polo XL (knee hurt pray he heals quick!!)
B@DA$$BUS@ Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat, 2? hoodies size?
knippie Haya's in the hills noobie staying fri and sat
jwest Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only, hoodie medium
StromBusa Haya's in the hills returning member, sat ride only?
glazewegian Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
illuminati Haya's in the hills noobie ? staying fri? and sat?
Fastfrog007 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat night stay?
RedKat05 Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only?
solarbarack Haya's in the hills noobie, sat ride only
merisey Haya's in the hills noobie, stay fri and sat? will confirm more once work sched.
theshnizzel Haya's in the hills noobie, sat? needs too confirm
War Bird 13 Haya's in the hills noobie and guest, fri and saturday
kitchener rider Hayas in the hills noobie and guest? sat ride only.

based on what i am counting if everyone shows up for cabin overnight stays we are looking at arround 14-15 overnighters so the beds and one or two air beds for those willling. i am also seeing only 2 couples? penegrie and warbird. i am beginning to plan out what rooms to divide out...so keep me informed

Just talked to Chris. Theres quite a few ? marks on the above list. In order to make everyone whos staying at the cabin as confortable as possible he needs comitments so it can be thought out and everyone enjoys their stay. If anyone else is trailering there scooter and could help with some thing that would make things in the evening more enjoyable. I am, and am bringing some campfire type food for all and a grill i case anyone wishes to cook. Ill also bring my rearstand if anyone wants to do chain maintenace for the trip home, it is for spoils not swingarm lifts though. Looks as the weather will be on our side.

Back