Hayabusa's out the Ying Yang

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
There are Approx. 40 Hayabusa's for sale in the Tulsa area on Craigslist right now.

What is going on here. ???

Last edited:
My wife asked me if we had to sell the her car, my truck, boat or bike wich would it be... Heads up if anyones spouse asks this the incorrect answer is "you hunny!" by the way the wife and I have a sence of humor so she just laughed and reminded me I am stuck with her for life!

i seriously doubt there are that many busa's in one area and especially not for sale...on an average 8 hour ride i will see 2-3 other busa's and usually thats because i called them up to ride with me

i seriously doubt there are that many busa's in one area and especially not for sale...on an average 8 hour ride i will see 2-3 other busa's and usually thats because i called them up to ride with me

they are everywhere around here.

DEMMYM has an Oklahoma list and I would say at least 75% of them are from the tulsa area. I can see 2 if I just call my brothers LOL

By the way there was an 06 LE posted on CL the other day that was gone within 30 minutes of the posting. A friend called on it and the lady said 4 people already coming to look at it. One of them 4 people bought it.

Last edited:
Back