Hayabusas in northeast usa

OB_tsmith

Registered
I am looking for Hayabusa owners in the north east I live in northeastern PA but love to travel on my bike so anyone near post it would be really cool to try to gather a couple of these in one spot!

Hartford, Ct

Just send an Email, ride mostly in mass, vt, nh. and we know a lot of nice roads in western mass. Mostly state forest without driveways and little old ladies in reverse
( i have a mom and i am not picking on old ladies) so if you come up this way drop a line in the email

I live in Oxford, PA.....by the way, I bought my bike at Cyle City in Broomall, PA from Steve Goldberg, Dave.....did you?

[This message has been edited by Hayaboosa (edited 21 August 1999).]

I'll ride.
Miami Florida (humm humm)
Can't find anybody to ride with (only HD's and they don't like me.....why?) The only ones are the little children here on their Ninja's causing more and more accidents. (Insurance quote came up to $9400 full cov. and 4800 for liab.)
Anyway if you guys ever go to Key West or so, count me in...

hayaboosa, finally i found a way to talk
to you. Yes, i did get mine at cycle city
from steve goldberg. when i saw oxford,
i thought great not far from me.I was just
out on rt.1 saturday heading out your way.
damn, the only place i can let it rip.
took it up to 175.then of course mr.state
trooper coming up behind me. did not stop
me.anyway, saturday's are good for me to
meet you. love to go riding with you sometime. Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHNNY B! I'm right down the road in RED BANK. I usually ride on Thurs nights with a few other guys. The last Thurs of every month is Cruise Night in Freehold. 1000+ bikes and always a good time. Next one is Aug 26th. E-mail me if your interested.Akitaa
@Netzero.Net Hope to see you and The Bus. Jim

[This message has been edited by Jaymz (edited 15 August 1999).]

Jaymz, Sounds good. Where do you guys meet up on Thursdays? I met a guy from Hazlet with one also, I'll see if he can make it too.

jburke@navesink.com

[This message has been edited by JohnnyB (edited 17 August 1999).]

Back